The following is the list of events that happened in the year 2000.
- 25 October: Injured monsters will now run away
- 25 October: Aggressive monsters now attack when you approach
- 25 October: Big AI improvements. Npcs now have 5 different behaviour modes
- 25 October: Fixed trading mode bug, walking around now exits the trade.
- 26 October: Added in skill advancement
- 26 October: Improved combat, can now choose from 4 fighting modes
- 27 October: Added cupboards, gates, signposts, sacks, bookcases etc...
- 27 October: Added new rat monster
- 31 October: Adjusted mouse button assignments
- 31 October: Projectile combat now works.
- 1 November: Improved camera motion
- 2 November: Fixed some obscure route finding problems
- 2 November: Diagonal doors now work properly
- 2 November: Gates now work properly
- 2 November: Non-square locations can now be rotated in the editor.
- 3 November: Added range check to projectile combat
- 28 November: Added new location: Ruined village
- 28 November: Added support for recoloured objects
- 28 November: Fixed several minor bugs
- 28 November: Actions now give instant colour coded feedback
- 28 November: Fixed occasional misread mouse clicks problem
- 28 November: Client now adjusts move speed to stay better synced with server
- 28 November: Game now loads more quickly and reliably
- 29 November: Added new spell: Thick skin
- 29 November: Added 5 new script commands for controlling player stats
- 30 November: Added new spell: Camoflauge
- 30 November: Added new spell: Shock bolt
- 30 November: Added new spell: Burst of strength
- 30 November: Added new spell: Chill bolt
- 30 November: Modified stats now slowly regenerate towards normal levels
- 30 November: Added new spell: Confuse
- 1 December: The Romeo and Juliet quest was released.
- 1 December: Wrote improved quest verifier and fixed a few mistakes
- 1 December: Fixed bug in quest compiling code
- 1 December: Fixed vanishing doors bug
- 25 December: Redesigned website
- 26 December: Added Square Shield
- 26 December: Added Fighting Bear
- 26 December: Started to write instructions
- 27 December: Fixed Floating object bug
- 27 December: Added Terms of Condition to the start of the game
- 27 December: Fixed Double-Handed weapons
- 27 December: Added chainmail body
- 27 December: Balanced rewards and item costs
- 27 December: Added lots more NPCS
- 28 December: Now support different coloured skin
- 28 December: Added Mace
- 28 December: Added Staff
Source for updates
- Source October/November. (Archived from the original on 06:02, December 29, 2012 (UTC).)*
- Source November/December. (Archived from the original on 06:02, December 29, 2012 (UTC).)*
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.