When used with Acca Kanatah in Mazcab, a short dialogue ensues:
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:A 'Durzag & Goebbana' catalogue.
- Acca Kanatah Ah you found it! I have been seeking this for some time, Player. Finally, I can order the newest rock covering that I have been longing for. Embroidered with the finest Mazcab silk, finished with eeligator saliva - it is truly the greatest accessory any goebie should ever need.
- Player So... do I get anything as a reward? Will you be telling all of the goebies of my heroic deed on this day?
- Acca Kanatah Absolutely not, human! No-one can know that an Acca wears Durzag and Goebbana, no matter how high quality and reasonably priced their fashion is. This must stay between you and me, Player[sic]
- Player Not even a single goebie?
- Acca Kanatah No!
- Player Kanatah's secret, it does have a certain ring to it.
- The name of the item is a reference to designer brand Dolce & Gabbana.
- The dialogue refers to the retailer Victoria's Secret.