|Start point||Enter the portal to your player-owned house|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Defeat: Barrelchest Mk II (level 120)Kill/evade: Aggressive monsters ranging from level 65-91 in the Braindeath Island 'Rum'geon.
- Go to your player-owned house portal, and attempt to enter your house.
- Attempt to enter again and choose the "A Clockwork Syringe" option from your portal
- Attempt to enter your house again and select the "A Clockwork Syringe" option once more.
- Inspect the package.
- Kill the level 120 Barrelchest Mk II.
For more information on how to defeat Barrelchest Mk II click here.
Dealing with the delivery
- Talk to the estate agent.
- Speak to the zombie head.
- Torture the head using all five options when they are available
- When the zombie head reaches its maximum stress level talk to it.
- Take the head to Bill Teach.
Warning Bill Teach
Required items: Zombie head
- Travel to Port Phasmatys and speak to Bill Teach.
- Go to Mos Le'Harmless and head to Harpoon Joe's pub.
- Sit in the chair in the corner and ask Joe for a "Long Drop".
- Talk to Bill and explain what happened.
- Place the zombie head on the table and talk to him again.
- Exit the basement and use the teleport scroll's option to travel to Braindeath Island.
- Speak to Captain Braindeath and ask him for the twiblick night special. Offer to find out what became of them. Take a diving apparatus and a fishbowl helmet from him.
Finding the workers
- Head west then north past 50% Luke towards the volcano until you reach the entrance to a resource dungeon.
- Enter with your diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet equipped.
- Go down all three paths and investigate the worker's bodies to discover their names. Do this for each of the three paths.
- Tell Captain Braindeath with the news.
- Take the oath and receive the twiblick night special.
- Teleport back to Mos Le'Harmless with the teleport scroll and head back to the basement in Joe's pub.
- You give the Zombie head a makeover. You can select any of the makeover options.
Getting into Bloodsplatter Isle
- Return south to Bill's ship, talk to him, and use the "A Clockwork Syringe" option to begin your travel.
- Speak to Bill.
- Go down the ladders to the hull of the ship. Open and search both the repair locker and gun locker, then take a barrel and 3 lots of gunpowder.
- Use the gunpowder on the chain. Smith the chain and cannonball on the anvil. Then use your chain-with-cannonball on the barrel.
- Go back up the ladder to the main deck. On the eastern cannon click 'Take-The-Ride Cannon' option to go to Bloodsplatter Isle.
Investigating Bloodsplatter Isle
- Investigate the Perch Rock.
- You must steer him around while dropping cannonballs on the barrelchest-MKs
- Leave the Isle and swim to Bill Teach on his ship, and update him on the fate of the barrelchests on the Isle.
- Ask Bill to take you back to Bloodsplatter Isle. Approach the yellow dots to the north of the factory.
- Escape your cell and collect a surgical mask, roll of bandage, bundle of parts (barrelchest part), and a barrel from the supply area just to the north.
- Return to Bill by using the signalling point at the end of the dock where you arrived.
- Get a disguise off Bill and have him send you back to the island. Enter the compound and change into the barrelchest disguise.
- Letter One: This is in the south-west room,subdue the Dis-orderly by sabotaging the gas canister to the south of the room. Once the laughing gas fills the room, 'tell-joke' to each of them and then brutalise each of them. Investigate the notice board.
- Letter Two: Kill each of Grimterns in the western-most room. Investigate the notice board after killing them.
- Letter Three: Talk to one of the Drunk zombies lying on the beds in the north-west room, then investigate the notice board.
- Letter Four: Loosen each of the three undead arms found in the north-eastern room. Investigate the notice board.
- Letter Five: Return to the supply area north of the jail room and collect 3 barrels and 3 gun lots of powder in human form. Use the gunpowder on each of the three barrels, then wear the disguise again and head to the south-eastern room. Use the gun powder filled barrels and sabotage them. Destroy any one of the barrelchests. (Warning: Do not detonate unless you have more than 277 life points as the explosion may kill you otherwise.) Now investigate the notice board.
- Return back to Bill by signalling him from the dock.
Destroying the Factory Construction Line
- Talk to Bill Teach onboard his ship.
- Return to Bloodsplatter Isle and head to the eastern-most room.
- Pull the lever to activate the three conveyor belts, and use the Bundle o' kegs on them until each of the conveyor belts explode.
Battle at Sea
- Climb over the destroyed wall between the conveyor lines, and head east through the door opening to the docks. Descend the ladder.
- Board the unoccupied zomboat and sink all the boats.
- Go back to Joe's Pub basement to finish the quest.
- Quest Complete!