Starting the quest
- Speak to Hild in the building southwest of Unferth's house.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet and talk to him by doing the following:
- Right-click "open" on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- The easiest way to find Bob is to triangulate his position by using different teleports.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house west of Varrock.
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library.
- Go back to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's List
- Go to Sophanem and talk to the Sphinx.
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Rake the patch behind his house and plant potato seeds. Your cat will notify you when they are done (typically 25–35 minutes to grow).
- Use the logs on fireplace, then light the fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Make his bed upstairs.
- Give Unferth a haircut.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "Sickness"
- Talk to the Apothecary in south-west Varrock.
- Unequip your weapons.
- Equip your doctor or nurse hat along with your desert clothing.
- Return to Unferth with a vial of water.
- Go back and talk to Bob the cat. If he's not at his usual location, try looking inside the Lumbridge Castle or locate him again using the catspeak amulet.
- After the cutscene, talk to Unferth again.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.