|Release||15 June 2015 (Update)|
|Its scales seem to be fused with adamant.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|84 / 56 / 28|
4 ticks (2.4s)
Adamant dragons are metal dragons found within the Dragonkin Lair and the Adamant dragon dungeon inside Brimhaven Dungeon. They drop pages for Forcae's journal, the journal of the Dragonkin scientist who created them, along with being the only dragons besides mithril dragons to drop dragon full helms.
Adamant dragon dungeon inside Brimhaven Dungeon, accessible via a set of stairs in a room between the moss, fire giants and black demons. The dungeon contains multiple sections; the largest is accessible by anyone, but the smaller rooms are blocked by magical barriers that require 70, 80, or 90 Slayer to pass.
Dragonkin Lair near Kuradal - The dragons are featured in Hero's Welcome where one of them needs to be defeated, and can be found in the Dragonkin Lair post-quest. The one fought during the quest does not drop anything.
Adamant dragons can use all three attack styles, as well as dragonfire. Super antifires are highly recommended, with some form of dragonfire protection being needed. While in melee range it will not use its Ranged attack, while outside of melee range it will be unable to use melee. For this reason, it is suggested that:
- If wearing Magic type armour, they should stay inside melee attack range (due to Magic armour being weak to Ranged type attacks)
- If wearing Ranged type armour with dragonbane ammunition, they should stay outside melee attack range.
On a side note, they will use Magic attacks in melee range.
Use of magic notepaper, metallic dragon trinkets and/or a pack yak with winter storage scrolls is highly recommended due to the large number of unstackable commodities dropped by adamant dragons, namely adamant bars and hardened dragon bones.
|Hardened dragon bones||1||Always||12,984|
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 1,634 kills.|
4 charms are dropped at a time.
|Adamant 2h sword||1||Common||8,231|
|Off-hand rune scimitar||1||Common||14,269|
|Off-hand dragon mace||1||Uncommon||28,289|
|Dragon full helm||1||Very rare||1,249,556|
|Adamant bar||3 (noted)||Common||5,772|
|Adamantite ore||4 (noted)||Common||892|
|Yew logs||25 (noted)||Common||4,175|
|Super defence (2)||1 (noted)||Common||5,171|
|Adamant bolts (unf)||24||Common||3,024|
|Super magic potion (2)||1||Common||7,066|
|Rare drop table||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Court summons||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Sealed clue scroll (hard)||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Forcae's journal page||1||Uncommon (1/20)[d 1]||Not sold|
|Sakirth's journal||1||Rare [d 2]||Not sold|
|Strisath's journal||1||Rare[d 2]||Not sold|
|Kalibath's journal||1||Rare[d 2]||Not sold|
|Phalaks' experiment log||1||Rare[d 2]||Not sold|
|Sealed clue scroll (elite)||1||Rare[d 3]||Not sold|
|Draconic visage||1||Very rare (1/5000)[d 4]||1,167,028|
- ^ Continues to be dropped until all 10 pages are obtained.
- ^ a b c d Journals are dropped in order: Sakirth's, Strisath's, Kalibath's, Phalaks'. Sakirth's journal is guaranteed after a kill count of 200, Strisath's at 400, Kalibath's at 600, and Phalaks' at 800. Drop chance significantly improves and continues improving (toward 100%) with a kill count of at least 800.
- ^ There is a 1% chance of this being a sealed clue scroll (master) instead
- ^ Mod Timbo. "Revealing Drop Rates." 17 November 2017. Developers' Blogs.
Rare drop table drops
- This monster has access to the rare drop table.
Luck-enhancing items such as a ring of wealth or luck of the dwarves are not required to access the table.
|Show/hide rare drop table|
|Uncut diamond||45–55 (noted)||Rare||200,295–244,805|
|Loop half of a key||1||Common||11,078|
|Tooth half of a key||1||Common||11,712|
|Uncut dragonstone||45–55 (noted)||Rare||547,425–669,075|
|Rune platebody||15–25 (noted)||Rare||562,200–937,000|
|Shield left half||1||Rare||64,294|
|Onyx bolts||135–165||Very rare||1,004,670–1,227,930|
|Water talisman||65–82 (noted)||Rare||170,365–214,922|
|Earth talisman||65–82 (noted)||Rare||13,065–16,482|
|Fire talisman||25–35 (noted)||Rare||5,825–8,155|
|Raw lobster||135–165 (noted)||Common||46,845–57,255|
|Raw shark||225–275 (noted)||Uncommon||297,450–363,550|
|Big bones||68–82 (noted)||Uncommon||13,600–16,400|
|Dragon bones||180–220 (noted)||Rare||409,860–500,940|
|Gold ore||90–110 (noted)||Common||52,380–64,020|
|Adamantite ore||180–220 (noted)||Uncommon||40,140–49,060|
|Adamant bar||14–16 (noted)||Common||26,936–30,784|
|Adamant bar||135–165 (noted)||Rare||259,740–317,460|
|Runite ore||90–110 (noted)||Rare||134,460–164,340|
|Rune bar||3 (noted)||Common||9,711|
|Rune bar||45–55 (noted)||Rare||145,665–178,035|
|Grimy torstol||90–110 (noted)||Uncommon||502,290–613,910|
|Grimy snapdragon||90–110 (noted)||Uncommon||155,430–189,970|
|Super restore (4)||45–55 (noted)||Uncommon||119,745–146,355|
|Prayer potion (4)||45–55 (noted)||Uncommon||137,295–167,805|
|Dwarf weed seed||14–16||Uncommon||12,754–14,576|
|Palm tree seed||10||Rare||401,350|
|Molten glass||45–55 (noted)||Common||21,600–26,400|
|Soft clay||450–550 (noted)||Uncommon||177,750–217,250|
|Yew logs||68–82 (noted)||Uncommon||11,356–13,694|
|Yew logs||675–825 (noted)||Rare||112,725–137,775|
|Teak plank||45–55 (noted)||Uncommon||15,660–19,140|
|Mahogany plank||270–330 (noted)||Rare||309,960–378,840|
|Vecna skull||1||Very rare||117,363|
|Hazelmere's signet ring||1||Very rare||1,432,268,388|
|Brawling gloves (Melee)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Magic)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Ranged)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Agility)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Cooking)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (FM)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Fishing)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Hunter)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Mining)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Prayer)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Smithing)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (Thieving)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Brawling gloves (WC)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 1||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 2||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 3||1||Very rare||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||5,241|
- Dragonkin Logs ( 20) - Find and read Sakirth, Strisath and Kalibath's journals, and Phalaks' experiment log from adamant dragons.
- Forcae's Mettle ( 15) - Complete Forcae's journal. (X/10)
- As of 1 February 2018, the highest kill count for this monster was 12,652 kills.
- ^ Mod Rowley. "Patch Notes | 6/3." 6 March 2017. Recent Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top 10 killers per Boss. 2 Feb 2018. "Here are the top 10 kills for each Slayer creature in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"*
- ^ Mod Shauny. Top Slayer Killers - 6th May 2018. 6 May 2018. "Here are the top 10 kills for each Slayer creature in RuneScape, be aware that we've not listed display names for privacy purposes however if you wish to brag about one number being yours then we won't stop you!"*