|Also known as||Agil Agi|
|Release date||12 December 2002 (Update)|
as of 12 Dec 2017
as of 16 Aug 2018
|Players with 120|| 2,707|
as of 26 Jun 2018
as of 16 Aug 2018
Agility is a pay-to-play skill which gives access to various shortcuts around RuneScape. A higher Agility level allows the player's energy to recharge quicker. More shortcuts become accessible as one's Agility level increases. Agility was released on 12 December 2002. The current minimum requirement to be ranked (at approximately rank 881,227) on the hiscores for Agility is level 15. As of 16 August 2018, there are 101,003 current members that have achieved level 99 in Agility.
Formerly, Members that entered a non-members' world would still receive the increased speed of run restoration as they would in a members world, but this is no longer the case as per the update of 9 June 2009. This update gave players an additional option to "rest" which restored the player's run energy much faster, as well as the addition of musicians, which allowed even faster restoration of run energy.
Furthermore, walking or standing still restored energy faster than before (as per the update), and energy potions would restore more run energy. However, this update also caused Agility to offer no extra benefits on Free-to-play worlds.
Summary of Agility Courses
|Gnome Stronghold agility course||10||Approx. 34 seconds||86.5|
|Penguin agility course||30||540|
|Agility Pyramid||30||Approx. 180 seconds||1014|
|Barbarian Outpost||35||Approx. 30 seconds||139.5|
|Ape Atoll Agility Course||48||Approx. 40 seconds||580|
|Wilderness Agility Course||52||Approx. 30 seconds||571.5|
|Werewolf Agility Course||60||
Approx. 57 seconds
|Bandos Agility Course||60||380|
|Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course||80||2375*|
|Advanced Gnome Stronghold agility course||85||Approx. 42-45 seconds||725|
|Advanced Barbarian Outpost course||90||Approx. 52-56 seconds||740.7|
The player's Agility level is increased by training in various agility courses. It is helpful in nearly all agility courses to take Food in case of failure, or be done damage by obstacles. Energy potions or Super Energy potions made using the Herblore skill allow running continually around the courses, thus gaining experience faster, however their benefit is significantly reduced after the rest update.
For each course a set amount of experience per obstacle completed is usually received, with a bonus reward for completing the course: In some cases this bonus reward makes up the majority of the experience gained for running the course.
On many courses, the amount of damage taken after failing an obstacle is based on remaining life points, so to conserve food; it is often worthwhile to keep the amount of life points fairly low (except at the Werewolf course). For example, falling into the lava may cause 120 points of damage in the Wilderness Agility Course with full life points, but only cause 60 with 200 life points remaining.
- Weight-reducing clothing:
- An Agile top (Requires 35 Constitution and 35 Defence) obtained by completing the Extended Barbarian Course 250 times (Requires 90 agility). This reduces weight by 12 kg.
- Agile legs (Requires 35 Constitution and 35 Defence) obtained by completing the Extended Gnome Course 250 times (Requires 85 agility). These reduce weight by 10 kg.
- Boots of lightness obtained from the Temple of Ikov reduce 4.5 kg of weight(Please note any level can get these boots, just bring a knife and candle and pick them up)
- The Hunter skill's fur collection has fur that may be traded for weight reducing capes:
- Penance gloves from Barbarian Assault activity reduces weight 7.0 kg.
- An Explorer's ring can restore run energy, depending on its version.
- Try not to bring heavy food such as fish.
- One of the best foods to bring is Cake, as they heal 120 LP in 3 bites. Alternatively, baskets of Strawberries are effective as strawberries heal 60 LP each and baskets hold 5 of them, healing a total of 300 LP per inventory space. Pineapple Pizza can be used; it is eaten in two bites and heals 220 LP per inventory space. Summer pie heals 110 LP per bite (for a total of 220 LP), restores run energy by 20, increases Agility temporarily by 5, and is weightless, thus one of the best choices for training agility.
- Pies are also recommended for their quantity in bites and decent-sized amount of LP in which they heal.
- You can also pick Pineapples south of the Brimhaven agility arena and then cut them in slices, they heal 40 LP each slice.
- A Regen Bracelet can be used to make trips longer, because it doubles the speed of normal Health Regeneration.
- The minimum weight a player can achieve is -38.0 kg.
Gnome Stronghold course
It is impossible to fail any of the obstacles at this course so no food is required, though some energy potions may be helpful for faster training. Whilst moving around the course, gnome trainers will shout insults and orders. Despite the simplicity of this course, the overall lack of sufficient experience gains makes it significantly less attractive for those of a higher level to train, thus this course is recommended for those just starting out. With few misclicks and no delays, this course yields roughly 9,000 Experience per hour.
Advanced Gnome Stronghold Course
As of 22 June 2009, players with agility level 85 or above can gain access to another path in the course. Completing the course 250 times without failing will give access to the Agile legs, weight-reducing armour that has a weight of -10 kg.
Note: You can do Gnome Advanced Agility with 80 Agility and using a Summer Pie.
Both the Agile top and the Agile legs require 35 Defence and 35 Constitution to wear.A good lap time on this second course is 38.8 seconds (although 37.0 seconds is achievable with the shortest route on the pole swing section). If the Signpost run is failed, this adds a further 13 seconds to your time; At level 89 agility where there is no chance of failure, about 66,000 experience can be gained an hour. Note that if the Log Balance is skipped, full exp from the barrier jump is not gained, and it will not count as a completed lap, regardless of failure of the Signpost Run or not.
Brimhaven agility arena
The Brimhaven agility arena is different from other agility training spots as it isn't necessarily a course. In the arena, tag pillars are separated by several agility-based obstacles. When two or more pillars are tagged consecutively, tickets are received, which are redeemable at Pirate Jackie the Fruit for various rewards. Access to the course costs 200gp on every visit. The course is free after completion of the Rocking Out quest. This is a very popular course to train Agility on.
Combining the experienced earned from agility arena tickets with the experience gained from obstacles, it is possible to earn 28,000 xp / hour. Also note that Karamja gloves 2 provide a 10% bonus to the experience earned while on the course as well as the experience gained from redeeming the tickets. This means as much as 30,800 xp / hour may be earned while wearing the gloves on this course.
It is recommended players save tickets received from this activity, as 1,000 tickets (320,000 experience without gloves) cashed in at once can earn massive experience, often rewarding players with several levels at a time.
One obstacle is where darts come out of the pillar on the other side of the obstacle, and your player must duck to avoid them. It requires 40 agility to pass. If you are successful, a cut scene will occur where the view moves around your player. If you fail, you will take around 40 damage, your agility level will be lowered by 2, and a message will appear; You were hit by some darts. Something on them makes you feel dizzy! Because of this, lower Agility levels are suggested to bring Agility Potions.
Once pillars are tagged consecutively, the flashing arrow will move to a different one every 60 seconds, although gaining 60 tickets an hour is rare due to random events.
To get to the Brimhaven agility course, go to Ardougne and take the boat (fare of 30gp), take the boat in Catherby (fare of 480gp) which is a short walk away from the entrance, or take a ship from Port Sarim to Musa Point (fare of 30gp) and walk around the volcano.
The Agility pyramid is located in the Kharidian Desert and is available with a minimum of level 30 Agility. This agility course differs from others in that along with the primary goal of completing the circuit, a secondary task of retrieving an artefact for an NPC may also be performed. This artefact can then be exchanged for 1,000 coins.
It is possible to earn as much as 20,000 exp / hour using this course, though it should be noted the desert effect (water draining) is persistent throughout the course and food as well as water (or an enchanted water tiara) is recommended. Heavy armour is highly discouraged and should be replaced with light robes.
See the main article for more details.
The Barbarian Outpost Agility Training Area is available with level 35 Agility and completion of the Bar Crawl miniquest. This course is a lap-based obstacle course, similar to the Gnome Stronghold agility course. A completed lap yields 139.5 Agility experience. Food is recommended as obstacles may be failed consecutively, quickly depleting life points and food stashes for the ill-prepared.
|Wall climb (1)||13.7 (1)|
The games necklace can be used to as a form of quick travel. One of the necklaces options are to teleport to the Barbarian Assault which is near the course. The necklaces are low level crafting and enchanting making them easy to obtain, as well as fairly cheap.
A skilled runner can complete the course in about 31 seconds, yielding about 16,000 exp/hour.
- Some parts of the course can repeated solely, so as to keep a continue path on a 'safe' obstacle rather than making full rounds.
- The course may be entered with 32 Agility, and use of an Agility Potion.
Advanced Barbarian Outpost Course
This is one of the two extended/advance Agility courses released on 22 June 2009. It requires 90 Agility to use. After completing 250 laps of this course without falling/failing, shows the confirmation: "You've completed 250 perfect laps! Speak to Gunnjorn to collect your reward."
Note: You can do Advanced Barbarian Agility with 85 Agility and using a Summer Pie.An Agile Top is rewarded. It reduces weight by -12 kg. Both the Agile top and Agile legs require 35 Defence and 35 Constitution to wear.
|Crossbow Gap Cross||15|
A perfect lap time of the advanced course is 37.0 seconds, which at level 93 agility is impossible to fail. This totals to a maximum of 72,068 xp an hour. This is assuming the player continues to average 37.0 seconds per lap for the full hour, which can be difficult due to a lag that occurs right before sliding down the roof.
This is the best Agility experience in the game, followed by Gnome Advanced Course which ends up a few thousand less experience per hour. This assumes requirements necessary for the course.
The Ape Atoll agility course is available with an Agility level of 48 or higher and completion of the Monkey Madness quest. A Ninja greegree is required to begin the lap-based obstacle course. One completed lap gives 580 experience.
|Skull Slope Cliff Climb||60|
Hint: Upon reaching 75 agility none of the obstacles on this course are failed, thus making this course a decent way to train agility at higher levels. However, the Extended Agility Courses (Gnome,Barbarian) provide better experience per hour at level 85.
The Ape Atoll course maxes at approximately 53,000 experience per hour at 75 and higher Agility with laps of about 39.4 seconds (65 ticks). Around 35,000 experience per hour can be gained with 60 Agility. Since the update of 22 June 2009, higher levels do not need energy potions as energy is regained.
Another notable benefit of this course is the pineapple tree growing to the west of the hut on which the zip vine is attached. Unlike other pineapple plants, this plant gives only one pineapple at a time but respawns at about the same amount of time as it takes to complete a single lap. Instead of bringing food, a knife can be brought to make pineapple slices. Each slice heals 20 life points, each pineapple produces four slices, for a total of 80 life points healed. Failing to make a jump on this course causes damage depending on the amount of life points had at the time: For example, the more LP, the more damage received. For those who do not wish to carry food, which will drain their run faster, this is a good idea.
Note: In the building just north of the course (the one with all the boxes), you can search a box for some iron scimitars. Take a few of these, sell them at the scimitar shop then head over to the food shop. You can buy Monkey Nuts for approximately 3 coins a piece and they weigh nothing, where as the knife in the method above does.
The wilderness course requires level 52 Agility to enter, although a temporary agility boost (e.g. with an Agility potion) is sufficient to enter the course. After the entry, there are no agility constraints on using the course, making it one of the fastest agility experience gaining methods. Its only problem is location, level 50-56 Wilderness: Revenants can attack you within, some parts of the course entering multicombat areas. This Agility Course gives roughly 50k expierence an hour, considering you complete the course in 40 seconds without failing. You may recieve more expierence with experience boosting items like the Penance Horn or a pair of Brawling Gloves (agility).
One completed lap gives 571.5 Agility experience.
- Bring food to peak average rounds.
- Agility potions will increase speeds, generally achieving more rounds per trip. Summer pies can also be used for this effect.
- Staying on ancient magicks will allow high magic teleportation back to location upon death.
- Using crowded worlds or bring friends along while training, allows more targets for revenants when they appear. Multiple players stand a greater chance of killing revenants. A melee weapon is simplest to bring, not requiring ammunition.
- If the player needs to go to a bank for food or want to teleport out then go to the Mage Arena bank, the player can withdraw food and other items they might need, and since its no longer part of wilderness the player can safely teleport. (The player should be sure that he/she was not teleblocked by a revenant or else the player will be unable to teleport inside the Mage Arena, although bringing a forinthry brace can negate the teleblock for the lever.)
- There are no revenants on a PvP world, but the course is still a hotspot for PKers. One should weigh up the possibility of meeting PKers versus the possibility of meeting revenants at a given time; remember, there are the same number of revenants on a player-crowded non-PVP world as on an empty one. Properly prepared PKers are also much more dangerous than revenants in many respects.
- Using Brawling Gloves (Agility) on a PvP world will give you x4 experience than normal. Also only use the agility brawling gloves on the wall (last obstacle) so it does not wear out as fast. This would give a total course xp of 2068.5.
- There is often revenant hunters on World 2, socializing with runners until the next revenant(s) appear. Use these people to your advantage, and make sure to Repair/Bless their grave if they happen to die.
The Werewolf Agility Course is located between Port Phasmatys and Canifis in the swamps of Morytania. To gain entrance, you must have completed the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest and be wearing a Ring of Charos. Although the course is due east of Canifis, swamps block the direct route. Instead, it can be reached by going South-east of Mazchna the Slayer Master, who can be found north-east of the city. The entrance to the course is a small hut in the swamp. A Werewolf guards the hut; speak to him when wearing the ring and then climb down the ladder to enter the courses there. (Werewolf Skullball is also located here.) The Werewolf Agility Course requires level 60 Agility.
When players start the course (by jumping onto the stepping stones), the nearby trainer will throw a stick. Carry on over the jumps and through the pipe and pick up the stick. Players will gain an additional 190 experience if they return the stick to the trainer at the bottom of the death-slide.
The only obstacle players can fail on this course is the death-slide. However, this can cause up to 300 damage, and players with low life points are at risk of death. Strength level has no affect on failure rate. A very low weight(preferably in the negatives) is highly effective, so take any weight reducing equipment if possible. Consider bringing low-weight food items. The course is so short, super energy potions aren't necessary.
You will gain 350 experience for a successful lap, plus another 190 experience if you retrieved the stick for a total of 540 experience per lap. which makes it the best source of agility experience from level 60-70
Players can take significantly more damage from falling as opposed to the wilderness course, so they have to return to the bank more often. However, this course lacks the dangerous revenants who sometimes plague the Wilderness course.
For very fast runners, this course can max out at around 50,000 XP/hr.
- At level 72 Agility, players will fail the death-slide so infrequently that food is no longer necessary.
Bandos agility course
The Dorgesh-Kaan course was opened with the 20 March 2007 update. Originally the requirement to access it was 70 agility, however the update on 22 June 2009 increased the level requirement to 80. In addition, it requires completion of the quest Death to the Dorgeshuun, and a light source. The course can be used to train Agility, Ranged, or split for both skills. The basic premise of the course is to cross obstacles using one of two routes to retrieve an item requested by the goblin Turgall. Either path can also be used to return an item to Turgall, who will bestow an experience bonus depending on which route the player used to depart and return. In order to train Ranged, a mithril grapple and appropriate crossbow will be required, along with 80 Strength and 80 Ranged. The course looms above the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon. Taking the longer route (no grapple) takes about 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
|Route||Time||Agility Experience||Ranged Experience|
|Agility course both ways||2.40||2375||0|
|Agility course there, grapple route return, or vice-versa||2.30||1444||625|
|Grapple route both ways||1.49||108||1250|
- A fairy ring AJQ is present at the eastern end of the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon which is just below the agility course. The ladder to the agility course is north-west of the ring.
- A Mining helmet weighs less than a lantern, and should have no chance to become extinguished by accident. The Seers' Headband is lighter still and will never go out.
- When Turgall tells players what to retrieve, a good strategy to remember the item is to type it in public chat (but do not say it) - then cross all the way to the other generator and the item you need to get is always at the bottom of the screen. Or, players can put a spanner in an inventory space that corresponds to the item that they are asked to retrieve. (Jagex added a message telling players what Turgall asked for, removing this problem)
- It is estimated that you can obtain up to 57,000 xp per hour (24.0 laps) on the agility route. However, in practice, sometimes you will fail and you will not be able to do every single lap perfectly. At 80-85 agility, 52,000 xp per hour on average is estimated.
- For a short time after the 22 June 2009 update, Jagex lowered the experience from 2750 to 2100. By the next day they increased it back up to 2375. Now Dorgesh-Kaan is a better place to train than Ape Atoll for levels 80-85.
Skull ball is played in the Werewolf agility area east of Canifis. You need to be wearing the Ring of Charos gained through the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest. You must also have a minimum of level 25 Agility.
To play, talk to the Skullball boss at the start of the course. From there, you must kick the ball through a course of 10 obstacles. To kick the ball, right click on it and select how far you want to kick it. A tap advances the ball 1 space away from you, a kick is 4 spaces, and shoot is 10 spaces. You also have the option of having the map highlight the goal.
When you successfully get the ball through the final obstacle, you will get a reward based on your time. If it is under 4 minutes, you will gain the maximum 750 experience. Any more and the experience becomes less.
Gnome Ball is a small members only activity in which one or more players aim to score goals against gnomes. This is done by throwing the gnome ball into the goal. Ranged experience is gained each time you throw the ball, you get Ranged and Agility experience when you score a goal too. When you enter the field, you should talk to the referee to get the rules, and how to play.
Players can make a Toy Mouse on a Crafting Table in their house or bought from a player who can make it. Winding, releasing and catching it will give you 3 Agility experience each time. It is also randomly obtained while using Ava's Accumulator, but it is quite rare.
The multi-player blast Furnace activity has a facility to operate a belt to transport ores into the furnace. This gives a modest amount of agility experience. See the relevant page for more details.
By catching leaping fish near the Baxtorian Falls you will also receive a small amount of Agility XP. Depending on the fish this will give 5-7 Agility for every fish you catch. A minimum Fishing level of 48 and a minimum Strength and Agility level of 15 is needed to train there. See the Fishing guide for more information.
Blast Furnace + Salt-water Spring
If you would like a form of semi-afk agility training, simply go to the Ogre city of Oo'glog and bathe in the salt-water spring. This will give you unlimited run energy for 10–25 minutes. Then, teleport to the Grand Exchange and use the hidden trapdoor to go to Keldagrim. Run to the blast furnace and hop on the pedals. You will get about 2 agility experience a second. This adds up to about 7k agility exp/hr, but you do not have to do much at all
Training for skill pures
As Monkey Madness cannot be accomplished by a player under Level: 15, pures may want to do most of their training at the Agility Arena. The agility arena offers modest experience averaging at only around 10,000 experience per hour. However the tickets awarded for playing the game can be cashed in every 1000 for 320,000 experience. Assuming you miss no tickets, you can take in 60 tickets per hour(ticket changes every minute). All traps on the course will do damage of 10% of your current LP if you fail, so bring some cakes (Super restore potions or Agility potions if attempting the darts) and keep an eye on your health (It is recommended for players with 40 agility+). Some players used to bring along a toy mouse, now an update has made it impossible to release a toy mouse.
Shortcuts / Quick Ways
|1||Stile||Various||Free players can use these, but do not receive any Agility experience. Members on the other hand do.||3|
|5||Climbing rocks||North wall of Yanille||Just east of watchtower. Only accessible from south side. No shortcut icon on minimap.||25|
|5||Crumbling wall||Falador||Right next to the west bank. Provides easy access to the areas south of Taverley. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0.5|
|10||Rope swing||West Brimhaven||Provides access to small island with Moss Giants and respawns of two slices of cake.||3|
|12||Stepping stones||Brimhaven Dungeon||A shortcut deeper into the dungeon. Just west of the entrance.||3|
|13||Small hole||Lumbridge cellar||Need to go through to progress in the Lost Tribe quest. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|15||Monkey bars||Edgeville Dungeon||Provides access to the Earth Warriors.||20|
|16||Underwall tunnel||Yanille||Near the Watchtower. Gives easy access to Yanille from the teleport point. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|18||Trellis||North watchtower in Yanille||Click the trellis to ascend to the second level of the Watchtower (used in the Watchtower quest). Has no shortcut icon on minimap.||31|
|20||Log balance||West of Seers' Village||Near the coal trucks. Provides easier access between the mining spot and the pick-up location near Seers' Village||8.5|
|21||Underwall tunnel||Grand Exchange||North-west corner of the Grand Exchange. Gives easier access to Edgeville and the canoe transport system. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|22||Pipe squeeze||Brimhaven Dungeon||Provides easier access to the Moss Giants. Just west of the entrance.||8.5|
|25||Rope climb||Agility pyramid||Shortcut to Scabarite dungeon. Players must manually set it up during the Dealing with Scabaras quest.||0|
|25||Rock climb||Eagles' Peak||Shortcut from Eagles' Peak to area west of it. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||1|
|26||Underwall tunnel||Falador||South-west corner of Falador. Provides easier travel between the west bank and Rimmington, as well as the Crafting Guild. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|28||Fence Squeeze||West fence of Draynor Manor||Located next to the belladonna patch. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|29||Rock passage||North wall of Oo'glog||Provides faster entrance when coming from the North.||0|
|30||Stepping stones||Brimhaven Dungeon||Allows access to the Red Dragons.||0|
|31||Stepping stones||Near Draynor Manor||Allows you to cross the River Lum between the Manor and Varrock. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||3 xp,|
1 xp if failed
|32||Rock slide||East Cairn Isle||Allows access to Cairn Isle from Karamja Island.||0|
|33||Log balance||Ardougne||Allows easy passage across the river. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||4 xp,|
2 xp if failed
|34||Pipe squeeze||Brimhaven Dungeon||Allows passage between the Red dragon and Black demon rooms.||10|
|37||Rocks||North-east of the Grand Tree||Allows easy access to Barbarian Outpost and the Lighthouse. Must have completed The Grand Tree. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|38||Rocks||Al Kharid||Allows easy access into the desert mining area from the north end. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|40||Balancing ledge||Yanille Agility dungeon||Gives access to the Chaos druid warriors. Drops you into a pit of Poison spiders if you fail.||22|
|41||Rocks||Trollheim||Allows easier travel around Trollheim. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|42||Narrow crevice||Dwarven mine||Provides a shortcut between the two arms of the mine.||0|
|43||Rocks||Trollheim||Allows easier travel around Trollheim. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|44||Rocks||Trollheim||Allows easier travel around Trollheim. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|45||Log balance||Tirannwn||Allows passage between different parts of the forest.||0|
|46||Narrow walkway||Zanaris||Provides faster travel to the Cosmic altar. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||10|
|48||Log balance||North of Camelot||Provides faster travel between Camelot and Fremennik province. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|49||Pipe squeeze||Yanille Agility dungeon||Provides access to the Sinister chest. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|51||Pipe squeeze||Varrock Sewers/Edgeville Dungeon||Allows passage between east Edgeville Dungeon and Moss Giants in Varrock Sewers. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|57||Monkey bars||Yanille Agility dungeon||Provides access to the Chaos druids deeper in the dungeon and a lockpick respawn. There's a chance of failing this shortcut and falling into a lower level crawling with poisonous spiders.||18|
|58||Weathered wall||Ectofuntus||Provides faster travel down to the pool of slime. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|59||Rocks||Arandar||Allows faster travel around Arandar.||0|
|60||Rocks||God Wars Dungeon||Shortcut between God Wars Dungeon and Trollheim. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|61||Spiked chain||Slayer Tower||Shortcut between Crawling hands and Aberrant Spectres on the second floor. Nose peg or Slayer helmet required because of the spectres. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|62||Narrow crevice||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon||Shortcut between Basilisk area and Turoth area.||0|
|64||Rocks||Trollheim||Shortcut from Trollheim to level 20 Wilderness, but not back. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|65||Loose railing||River Salve||Shorter path from Varrock to Canifis. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|65||Jutting Wall||Meiyerditch dungeon||Shortcut from Myreque shortcut to Meiyerditch dungeon and the Blood altar. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|66||Narrow walkway||Zanaris||Much faster travel to the Cosmic altar. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||10|
|67||Pile of rubble||Yanille Agility dungeon||Access to Salarin the Twisted.||6|
|68||Rocks||Arandar||Allows faster travel around Arandar. It is believed the shortcut cannot be failed and has no chance of causing damage.||0|
|70||Pipe squeeze||Taverley Dungeon||Quick passage between the entrance and the Blue dragon area. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||10|
|71||Spiked chain||Slayer Tower||Shortcut between Infernal Mage area on the second floor and Nechryael area on the third floor. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|74||Stepping Stone||Shilo Village||Shortcut allows you to cross the river in Shilo, making it useful for fly fishing.||1.25|
|80||Strange floor||Taverley Dungeon||Shortcut between the entrance and the Poison spider area.||12.5|
|81||Chasm||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon||Shortcut between the Cave crawler area and the Pyrefiend area. There's a chance of taking a small amount of damage when using this shortcut.||0|
|85||Rocks||Arandar||Allows faster travel around Arandar.||0|
|86||Wall||Kuradal's Dungeon||Shortcut between the southern caverns and the central cavern containing the Metal dragons||6|
|90||Wall||Kuradal's Dungeon||Shortcut between the central cavern containing the metal dragon and the northern caverns||6|
NOTE: Grapples will occasionally break after use.
|8||19||37||Broken raft||South of Lumbridge||Provides a quicker route between Lumbridge Swamp and Al Kharid.||15|
|11||37||19||Wall||Falador||Faster access from Falador to north entrance of Dwarven mines and Barbarian Village.||0|
|32||35||35||Rock||East Catherby||Allows easier passage from Catherby to Taverley. One way.||15|
|36||22||39||Grapple Tree||North of Water Obelisk||Allows travel to Catherby from the Water obelisk island. One way.||15|
|39||38||21||Wall||South-west of Yanille||Provides easier access to Gu'Tanoth and southern areas.||15|
|53||21||42||Rock||Karamja||Provides easier travel between the Karamja volcano area and lower Karamja.||15|
A high agility level gives a small chance to catch two Tunas, Swordfish, or Sharks instead of one when Fishing. There’s no additional experience when this occurs. To catch two; Tuna requires level 35, Swordfish require 50 and Sharks require 76. It is currently unknown if the fishing level difficulty of the fish affects the chance of catching two at once.
A high agility level gives a chance to pickpocketing double, triple, or even quadruple the usual amount of loot when Thieving. There’s no additional experience when this occurs.
- the formula is = agility level equal to the thieving level required to pickpocket the npc, in addition to, ten more thieving levels than the required to pickpocket the npc.
- for the 3x the loot, one must add 10 levels to agility and thieving in the formula above.
- for the 4x the loot, one must add 20 levels to agility and thieving in the formula above.
Players with 'exceptionally' high agility and Hunter levels (75+ agility and 80+ hunter for the Ruby butterfly, 80+ agility and 85+ hunter for the Sapphire butterfly, 85+ agility and 90+ hunter for the Snowy Knight butterfly and 90+ agility and 95+ hunter for the Black Warlock butterfly) can catch butterflies without using Butterfly nets. They catch butterflies in the palm of their hands before releasing them. Catching butterflies this way results in 'a large dose' of hunter experience and a little extra agility experience too.
- An Agility potion will boost Agility by 3. You can make these using the Herblore skill.
- A Summer pie will boost Agility by 5. You can make these using the Cooking skill.
- A yellow Spicy stew will boost or lower Agility by up to 6.
- A Spirit Terrorbird's special can boost agility by 2 levels.
- An Abyssal lurker's special will boost agility by 4 levels.
- Operating or equipping the Agility cape will boost Agility by 1 level for approximately 1 minute.
- Each Agility level seems to reduce the time required to regenerate energy back to 100% by 1 second. (A player with 70 Agility will fully regenerate their run energy back to 100% after about 1 minute, 47 seconds. Compare this to a player with 90 Agility, who can regenerate from zero to 100% of their energy in 1 minute, 27 seconds.)
- When you gain Agility experience through Tears of Guthix, you get the message, "You feel very nimble."
- If you try to access game popup interfaces (skill, music or graphics for instance) while in the middle of one of many of the agility obstacles animations, you will get the message "Please close the interface you have open before setting your graphics/audio options."
- You have the same chance of failing an obstacle with -10 kg weight as you have with 0 kg weight.
- As of 13 July 2010, there are 7 people who have 200,000,000 experience in agility.
- It is unknown why this is, but on many courses if you try to rest while doing an obstacle, like the log at the gnome course, the text will say "you can not rest in that form", even though you are still a Human.
- The Agility skillcape emote is the only emote that can't be viewed fully in standard screen mode. You must alter the view to be able to see the entire emote.