Akrisae's robe top is part of Akrisae the Doomed's set of barrows equipment that requires 70 Magic, 70 Prayer, and 70 Defence, as well as completion of the quest Ritual of the Mahjarrat to wear. It is notable for being a high level set of Monk Robes, and for being hybrid gear (except the mace). Any given piece of Akrisae's set can only be received as a drop from the Barrows and worn after players have completed Ritual of the Mahjarrat. While the pieces are tradeable when fully repaired or fully broken (as with other barrows equipment), trading does not bypass the Ritual of the Mahjarrat requirement.
Wearing a full set of Akrisae's equipment, which includes Akrisae's hood, Akrisae's robe skirt, and Akrisae's war mace randomly restores the players Prayer Points equal to roughly 1/3rd of the total damage, and during Player killing situations drains the opponent's prayer at the same time. A smaller prayer drain of roughly 1 point every 15-20 second also occurs, even after battle. The set effect is comparable to Guthan the Infested, but it restores Prayer instead of Life points.
|70 , 70 , 70||100,000 charges|
|Armour||226||PvM: 0%||PvP: 2.1%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Barrows equipment degrades as it is used. Equipment received from the Barrows minigame is fully repaired and can be used for 100,000 charges of combat until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of Barrows equipment can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Additionally, Barrows equipment may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair Barrows armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
| Costs to repair|
|NPC||POH armour stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
template = Barrows repair/calc form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = price|price|270000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Undead components||Not 100%|
- On the day of release, RuneScape Knowledge Base incorrectly stated that Akrisae's Robetop provided a 5% magic damage boost (as well as the rest of the set providing other boosts). Due to the high street price on it immediately following its release, few players could get a hold of it to confirm its stats. This has since been corrected.