The amulet of zealots is a Dungeoneering reward that, when worn, increases the boost of activated single-stat boosting prayers. The amulet requires a Prayer level of 48 and a Dungeoneering level of 48, costs 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, and has the highest Prayer penalty of any item.
To single-stat boosting standard prayers and to Leech Curses, the amulet increases the accuracy and defence gained from them by 10%, and raises their damage boost by a flat 10%. To demonstrate, if a player gained +100 accuracy, +100 defence, and a +6% damage boost from such prayers, the amulet of zealots would raise those values to +110 accuracy, +110 defence, and a +16% damage boost.
Given the nature of these bonuses, with Leech Curses a damage boost of up to 18% can be gained, beating even Malevolence, Desolation and Affliction at 12%; however, the accuracy and defence gained under the amulet is poor and the boosts take time to strengthen. Using the amulet also sacrifices the necklace slot and carries a high penalty to prayer drain. The amulet is most viable where the player never misses an attack and is not concerned with the high prayer drain.
Dying with an amulet of zealots in the Wilderness results in the necklace being converted into 20,000 coins, which are dropped.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- This item's original name was the Amulet of Hopelessness, as found in the Dungeoneering rewards guide and the level up message. This was changed on 22 November 2011.
- For a time after the release of Evolution of Combat, the amulet would work with multi-stat prayers and curses. This was patched on 3 July 2013.
- On 7 April 2015 the amulet of zealots was changed to work with leech curses.
- Zealot is Greek for the words emulator, admirer and follower.
- As of 13 July 2015 the amulet of zealots will turn into 20,000 coins if you die with it in the Wilderness.