- In For the Good of All the player sends a ship after hearing a Khan's Armada is vulnerable. An attack could make the area around the Battlements of Ashihama safer for all.
- In A Friend Indeed the player sends a ship to befriend the Lighthouse Giant situated outside the Battlements of Ashihama, who may well prove to be a useful ally.
- In Siege Mentality the player sends a ship to maintain a siege on a floating fortress that's located on Ashihama's southern-most side.
- In Bounty Hunter the player sends a ship to collect a bounty on a Death Lotus assassin operating within the Battlements of Ashihama.
- In Expansion the player sends a ship to capture a solitary lighthouse near the Battlements of Ashihama. The player warns their crew to be wary of the stainless steel golems that run it. It will be a useful asset.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends their captain here to learn how to become Multi-Talented.
- Ashihama (あしはま、芦浜) is an Japanese word meaning reed beach/shore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.