Ava's Devices are a series of devices that are obtained from Ava, and are known for having:
- a attack ranged bonus, being: +2, +4 and +5;
- a magic defence bonus, being: +2, +4, and +5;
- a slash defence bonus that is the same for all the devices, being: +1;
- in addition to the lauded effect they have on all Ranged Ammunition (with the exception of Cannon balls and Hand cannon shot) by either ending up in the players inventory, or their weapon slot;
- and lastly, they can also attract various other metal(lic) items.
In the same order as the above given bonusses, these are the possible devices:
The later ones are upgrades of the earlier ones.
- Anima Magnetism; a necessary requirement for all the devices.
- This Ranged ammo gathering ability is a similar to the effect that the Soul Wars cape has (though it's only the case within the Soul Wars activity).
- Because these devices are primarily used for their ability to gather Ranged ammo (except Cannon balls and Hand cannon shot) it's rendered practically useless for people using a Crystal or Zaryte bow or solely a Cannon, of course, only the extra ranged bonus would be useful.