|Release||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||15,000 coins|
|Low alch||10,000 coins|
|Exchange||478,328 coins (info)|
|Examine||Some sturdy boots.|
The boots are commonly used for protection against Bandos followers. Wearing these boots will prevent followers of Bandos from attacking players in the God Wars Dungeon.
After the release of the Evolution of Combat, the price of Bandos boots reached over 2 million coins in the Grand Exchange. They are now considered to be the fourth best boots for melee in game after Torva, Steadfast and Emberkeen boots.
|Armour||64||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|General Graardor||210; 624||1||Rare|
|Sergeant Grimspike||102||1||Very rare|
|Sergeant Steelwill||102||1||Very rare|
|Sergeant Strongstack||102||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Bandos components||100%|
- Bandos boots had the strongest defence stats for any pair of boots until steadfast boots were released with the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest.
- On the day of the release of the new hitsplats and damage soaking, there was a glitch in the knowledge database that stated that Bandos boots had damage absorption properties. This was a mistake, as the bonuses belonged to the Bandos chestplate and not the boots. This has been fixed.
- The boots change their appearance slightly when sheathing and unsheathing. This can be better noticed on the customisation interface.
- Bandos boots are the only item in the Bandos set that do not get a server-wide announcement.