- Cream tea - 20 coins
- Coronation chicken sandwich - 35 coins
- Fish 'n' chips - 50 coins
- Steak and kidney pie - 50 coins
- Full breakfast - 100 coins (members only)
These items are tradeable to other players but cannot be sold on the Grand Exchange.
- His name is likely to be a reference to the traditional English dish "Bangers and mash".
- The examine for the foods says they won't keep long, this likely means they will not stay after this event.
- All the foods he sells restore life points equal to the amount of coins paid for them.