A blue naval shirt is a cosmetic item that can be purchased from Honest Jimmy for 100 pieces of eight.
It can be stored in the costume room of a player-owned house along with a tricorn hat and navy slacks of the same colour.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The examine text is probably a reference to the Village People song In the Navy which contains the same text as a line in the lyrics.
- Before the RuneTek5 update, the price for naval shirts were 1000 pieces of eight each.
- Naval shirts stretch when worn with the salve amulet.