Brawling gloves (Hunter) (also known as Hunter brawling gloves) are obtained as a rare drop from Revenants in the Forinthry Dungeon, the Chaos Elemental, as a drop from the rare drop table or by pickpocketing Amlodd workers in Prifddinas.
When wielded, 50% XP boost is given at the entrance or outside of the Wilderness, with the buff increasing to 300% (4x the experience) at level 47 Wilderness just south of the fence. Most XP modifiers stack multiplicatively with the gloves (i.e. Clan avatars gives up to 106% XP and Brawling gloves are 400% XP, for a total 424% XP). The gloves do not work during Double XP weekends or with the Enlightenment aura.
About 336 creatures can be gathered from a divine box trap before brawling gloves degrade to dust.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- () means the location is in the Wilderness.
- () means repeated banking is required. This causes delays but is safer than carrying your full resources in a PvP area. Bank presets are recommended.
- When referenced, the Four-leaf clover necklace works the same as its alternatives, including the Shiny four-leaf clover necklace, Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace, and Dazzling four-leaf clover necklace.
- Total XP below is an estimate, not exact.
|Method||Base XP||Recommended gear||Skill XP estimate||Notes|
|Big Chinchompa||~6,278||Raf xp boost scroll||x1.1||3,873,822.3 (7,747,644.6 with bonus XP)||Significantly longer real time to use the gloves, due to delay between games.|
| Divine box trap|
|198 to 1100 (Random)||Raf xp boost scroll||x1.1||335,574.9 (671,149.9 with BXP) to 1,864,305.3 (3,728,610.5 with bonus XP)|| Random XP per charge allows for potentially lower XP than other methods.|
Significantly longer real time to use the gloves, due to cap of resources per day.
|Four-leaf clover necklace||x1.03|
|Grenwalls||1100||Crystallise||x1.875||1,272,659.9 (2,545,319.7 with bonus XP)|| Only cast the Crystallise spell on the newest successful traps. Otherwise, they will collapse before the 30 second spell timer has completed.|
Without the Crystallise spell, Grenwall quota tickets would be essential to limit catching Pawyas over Grenwalls.
|Raf xp boost scroll||x1.1|
|Attuned crystal armour|
|Legendary tracker aura|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Rare drop table||N/A||1||Rare|
|Amlodd worker||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Very rare|
|Revenant demon||84||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dragon||126||1||Very rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant knight||119||1||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- These gloves used to last for a much shorter period of time than they do now. This was changed later by Jagex.