This is a list of all tradeable items that can give Resilient components with the effective cost per Resilient component. As this is a 'rare'/'special' material, it is received independently of the item's junk chance, so only one effective cost column is required.
- The formula used to calculate cost per material is $ item quantity \times GE price \div material quantity $
- As mentioned above, rare/special components are received independent of junk chance, so that does not factor in to the cost
- Once special chances are more reliably known, they will be incorporated into the calculator
- GE prices may be inaccurate - we can't really do anything about that
- Untradeable items are excluded, with some exceptions
Total results: 5
|Chance||Junk||Price each||Buy limit||Effective cost|