- 1 Revolution does not give Slayer XP.
- 2 Feature Request
- 3 Load a bar: Optimal one-handed melee with shield is actually sub optimal (28.3% vs 28.5%)
- 4 Defenders
- 5 Stun-immune Monsters
- 6 Binds/stuns
- 7 Reason: Update:Going Like Clockwork - Revolution Updates You can help improve this page by editing it.
Revolution does not give Slayer XP.
- What are you talking about? MolMan 18:24, July 31, 2015 (UTC)
It'd be really nice to have a "shift" buttons, similar to bit shift. Pressing them would move all abilities left or right by one slot, so as to make thinking with different configurations easier. --XAleXOwnZX 23:47, August 15, 2015 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xalexownzx (talk) on 23:47, August 15, 2015 (UTC).
- I would be happy to do it myself if I knew how to access the source of this calc. --XAleXOwnZX 03:07, August 16, 2015 (UTC) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Xalexownzx (talk) on 03:07, August 16, 2015 (UTC).
- Shifting is now available.
- The source code for the calculator is at MediaWiki:Common.js/revocalc.js. It can only be edited by admins, but you're welcome to make a copy of it in your userspace to edit, improve, and submit to be added to the sitewide script. Let me know if you need help. @Gaz#7521 14:56, August 18, 2015 (UTC)
Would it be possible to have an option that, when enabled, would make it so that AOE (like cleave, dragon breath) and multi-target (chain/ricochet) spells hit 2 (or more) enemies, in effect multiplying the spell's effectiveness when calculating damage?
188.8.131.52 17:58, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
Load a bar: Optimal one-handed melee with shield is actually sub optimal (28.3% vs 28.5%)
"Optimal one-handed melee with shield" load-a-bar function is currently giving an incorrect result:
Dismember, Fury, Sever, Bash which is only 28.3376%
Dismember, Slice, Sever, Bash, Fury which is better by almost two tenths of a percentile: 28.5149% (This is the best setup actually, I think.)
- Fixed. I would also suggest using Revolution/Bars and loading from there. @Gaz#7521 14:51, April 24, 2016 (UTC)
No support for the new defenders being able to use shield and dual wield abilities? Anyone want to get on that?
- SoonTM, when I get time. @Gaz#7521 14:51, April 24, 2016 (UTC)
Currently I see two options for monsters which are not stun-immune ("account for stuns", and "ice spells"). I would be interested in seeing an option to account for stuns higher damage against stun immune creatures. I think this would be a valuable addition for many bosses. Thanks for all your hard work.
- REDIRECT User:Moonrise4/sig 02:05, December 19, 2016 (UTC)
Most of the stun durations are incorrect which makes the bars wrong when using "account for stuns".
Backhand and impact stun/bind for only 1.2 seconds, not long enough to affect your next ability. Barge is a 6.6 second bind. Binding shot is a 9.6 second bind. No idea how to fix that myself or I would have. Cheers. --184.108.40.206 17:59, May 18, 2017 (UTC)
Forgot about kick, which is also only 1.2 seconds. Won't increase next ability.--220.127.116.11 00:57, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
Stumbled across Module:Revolution_AADPT/data and attempted to fix this but that didn't do it. Then I found MediaWiki:Common.js/revocalc.js where it probably actually needs to be changed. Not surprised, I don't have the proper permissions haha. So I've reverted my changes to the module as someone else will have to do this it seems.--18.104.22.168 01:55, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
Reason: Update:Going Like Clockwork - Revolution Updates You can help improve this page by editing it.
when/how can we calculate the damage of the new going like clockwork update, with ultimates and thresholds on revolution22.214.171.124 03:56, November 10, 2017 (UTC)