Unlocking the weapon results in an in-game message: Sweet dreams are made of these! You've unlocked the candy floss maul.
When equipping it, an option to "Whack" other players will appear. Attempting to do so while the maul is sheathed will result in an error message of "You can't do that with the candy floss maul on your back!"
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- On the day of release, there was a bug where the maul showed an easter carrot when whacking someone.
- Unlike the easter carrot the candy floss maul's "whack" animation does function with a two-handed override allowing one to hit another with any appropriate cosmetic
- When unlocked at the Spring Fayre, the message "Sweet dreams are made of these! You've unlocked the candy floss maul," appeared. This is a reference to the Eurythmics song "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)".
- When whacking other players with your maul, you have a chance of losing your grip and dropping it.
- When dropping your maul using this method, it is possible to reclaim one from Diango or Ianto; however, you cannot pick your first maul up and you will get a message stating that you do not need another maul.
- When dropping your maul using this method, if the maul is Keepsaked you will be unable to pick it up, and will be required to reclaim one from Diango or Ianto. This is most likely a glitch with the keepsake system acting as you own a physical due to it making a Cosmetic copy in the interface.
Two-handed crush weapons