|Release||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||270 coins|
|Low alch||180 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||The cape worn by members of the Legends' Guild.|
The cape of legends is a white cape and is sometimes seen as a status symbol as a series of challenging quests must be completed to equip it. There are various NPCs who appear to be wearing a cape of legends or some variation thereof.
It is comparable to obsidian cape, although it is slightly weaker. However, it should be noted that the cape of legends is cheaper than the obsidian cape. As a result, it was a popular choice for a cape when PKing or taking part in dangerous activities. However, with the price of the obsidian cape falling over the years, and the release of new capes since, it has fallen out of popularity with most players.
|Armour||11||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Legends' Guild Shop of Useful Items||Second floor of Legends' Guild (west side)||450||Coins||10||Yes|
NPCs with the cape of legends
- Jimmy the Chisel
- Radimus Erkle
- Wizard Cromperty
- Wizard (attackable)
- Warrior (Lost City)
- Archer (Lumbridge swamp)
- Lapalok (who previously owned the Slayer cape)
- Ilfeen (formerly before Plague's End and graphics update)
- Elfinlocks (player spoof)
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- In RuneScape Classic, the cape of legends had golden shoulder pads.
- Before 10 February 2005, the grey team cape resembled the cape of legends.
- Prior to the Combat Improvements Beta, the cape of legends gave a life points bonus. It was one of only four capes to do so, alongside the Reefwalker's cape, the Superior reefwalker's cape, and the Completionist cape.