The carrion fruit is a type of Jadinko fruit that can be found in the Jadinko Lair, received through the offering stone or from Mutated jadinko drops. When eaten it restores up to 1500 life points and doubles the mutated vine drops received from mutated jadinkos and cutting the mutated roots for 1 minute.
The effect is only activated when the drops appear, but because the timer continues, it is recommended to eat it as the mutated jadinko dies in order to maximise its usage.
The fruits have no effect outside of the lair. It cannot be banked. If a player attempts to do this they will receive the message: "A magical force prevents you from banking this item." They can be changed to Common fruits by speaking to Papa Mambo.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Mutated jadinko baby||93||1||Uncommon|
|Mutated jadinko guard||96||1||Uncommon|
|Mutated jadinko male||100||1||Uncommon|
- Until 9 August 2011, leaving the lair transformed the fruit into a Common fruit.
- After you eat the fruit, when you kill a mutated jadinko, it says "The carrion fruit makes you more likely to spot mutated vines. You harvest double the amount."