The Castle wars kills cape is a cape obtained from the minigame Castle Wars. It is unlocked after achieving the highest amount of kills in a given match. It can then be bought from Lanthus for two silver Castle wars tickets. This cape, like all other Castle Wars achievement capes, can be stored in the Costume room of a Player-owned house.
The Castle Wars match must be fully completed to receive the prize. Leaving the match mid-way (even if you had 10 kills and the second had 5) would not unlock the kills cape. Some players boost to get this cape, and for this reason it's one of the most common Castle Wars capes around.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Castle Wars Ticket Exchange||Castle Wars||2||Silver tickets||∞||Yes|
- All Castle Wars achievement capes seem to have a hood attached, although it can only remain folded. This is similar to the monk's robe top, which has similarities to a modern hooded sweatshirt.
- The design on the back of the cape depicts a sword blade plunging through a skull.
- After earning this cape the Adventurer's Log will say: For the first time ever, I managed to be the one to kill the most players in a match of Castle Wars.