In Postbag 36, Postie Pete states at the very beginning that for Christmas, the Chaos elemental, last year he gave me a squirrel on a stick, a dog training book and a donkey tail. What could that possibly mean?
|Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be.||Referring to Ralvash, a Mahjarrat and the Muspah, a character in the The Tale of the Muspah.||Tale of the Muspah|
|I recall with great pleasure those days that you, of course, do not. Nial was there, but he was different then, just like you all. Time changes us all, as do curses. I pray you forgive me for this.||Referring to Glorious Memories||Glorious Memories|
|Time changes us all, as do curses. I pray you forgive me for this.||Referring to The Temple at Senntisten and it's reward, Ancient Cursess.||The Temple at Senntisten|
|What's in Raktuber this year? A white bird, as the etymology of ornithology goes.||Referring to The Hunt for Red Raktuber||The Hunt for Red Raktuber|
|That's not where Bandos is, he's in a rage, old chum, old temple, old plots, old power.||Referring to Bandos and his plot in The Chosen Commander.||The Chosen Commander|
|This great, high, uplifted land, Corrupt and Natural, and all things bound within the soul of the slayer - whose land is it?||Here the Chaos Elemental is talking about Soul Wars, a Slayer-oriented minigame.||Soul Wars|
- The name that is signed, Reappropriated Polychromatic Reptile, can not be an anagram of Chaos Elemental due to the lack of the letters S and N. However, reappropriating a polychromatic Reptile is another way to say steal chameleon which is an anagram of Chaos elemental.
- Raktuber refers to the third month in the ten month calendar of Runescape which occurs between 20 April and 23 May on the Gregorian calendar. And could also link in with the later 'red raktuber' hint.
- As the etymology of ornithology goes, a white bird in Latin would be a niveus, candidus or albus avis, depending on the precise definition of "white". The phoenix, which Jagex confirmed will be a new summoning familiar, has the Greek word for crimson as its name origin. Penguin is thought to derive from the Welsh for 'white head' and in several languages the word for swan literally translates as 'white bird'
- The letter was written by a player named Zelda2144 but the Chaos Elemental replied to Ganondorf7769. Ganondorf is the nemesis of Princess Zelda in the Legend of Zelda series.
- Ralvash is listed in Postbag 38 as a Mahjarrat who has faced the void.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.