Chef's delight is a drink that temporarily boosts Cooking level by 5% +1 (rounded down, 1 to 5 levels, depending on Cooking level) while reducing Attack and Strength by 2 or more levels. It also heals 540 life points.
The full recipe for Chef's delight is as follows (in the order given):
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 barley malt
- (optional) 1 "the stuff," to increase chance of maturity
- 4 chocolate dust
- 1 ale yeast
- Wait one to five days
- Collect the completed ale using eight beer glasses or two calquat kegs*.
*Calquat kegs are recommended for harvesting this ale, simply for convenience. This creates a chef's delight (keg). Once collected in a keg, the doses of ale can be later decanted into glasses simply by "using" the glass on the full keg. This should be done in order to get the full profit of this ale.
A player may also obtain Chef's delight from looting a Gourmet impling. It can also be obtained from a Chef's delight barrel in the kitchen of a player-owned house with a Construction level 48; however, this ale will disappear when the player exits the house.
The Chef's delight will not stack with the Cooking skillcape boost, making the maximum Cooking level with this drink 104.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||40.6%|