When used, they have an area damage effect, hitting all enemies in a 3x3 area centred on the enemy being targeted. They cannot be picked up again from the ground after being thrown and Ava's devices (attractor, accumulator, alerter) do not return them. Most abilities will do area damage and do not consume them.
Inherently multi-target abilities (such as Ricochet and Bombardment) are unaffected. While Unload is a multi-hitting ability (it hits all targets standing on the same square), it will deal area damage with chinchompas. Sacrifice will deal area damage, but would only heal according to the damage taken by the main target. Damage over time effects will be applied to all targets initially in the area. Bash will deal area damage, but you still need to be in melee distance. Tuska's Wrath will deal full damage to all targets hit. Shadow Tendrils seems to hit a single random target in the 3x3 area instead of the original target when used with chinchompas. Onslaught will drain adrenaline and then health for every target hit.
They are also used as a tertiary component for summoning a Giant chinchompa, and it is one of the few ingredients used in Summoning that stacks. 20 chinchompas is also one of the ingredients to create a divine box trap.
Unlike mechanised chinchompas, when a player dies outside of the wilderness with normal chinchompas either equipped or in their inventory, they are always kept.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- If attempting to release more than four chinchompas a confirmation message will pop up.
- When using abilities with chinchompas, red chinchompas are seen as the missiles instead.
- If a player attempts to cast analyse or disassemble on this item, they will get the message You monster! You can't disassemble a living thing.
Main hand thrown weapons