Chronicle Players are humans playing Chronicle: RuneScape Legends. They were added to the game with the release of the open beta for Chronicle. On 1 August 2016 many of them were removed or relocated, and the remaining ones were removed on 10 July 2017.
| Blue Moon Inn|
(South area of Varrock)
| Forester's Arms|
(N/W corner of Seers' Village)
| Hair of the Dog|
(South area of Canifis)
| Jolly Boar Inn|
(N/E of Varrock)
(Outside of the The Asp & Snake Bar)
| Rising Sun|
(N/W corner of Falador)
(Outside of the bank)
| Port Sarim|
(West of The Rusty Anchor)
Every so often, they will say a few lines pertaining to playing the card game. The possible lines are:
- Ariane has some really powerful combos.
- Aw, I thought I could handle that monster.
- Do you have any tips for using Ozan better?
- Fancy a rematch?
- Good fight.
- Ha! Absolutely destroyed you that time.
- Hah, my armour wins the day again!
- How did you get hold of that card?
- I nearly had you that time.
- I think I need more monsters in my deck.
- I think I'll build a new deck for our next game.
- I think I've got too many allies in my deck.
- I'd have won if you hadn't pulled off that last combo.
- I'll have to try that approach next time.
- Make sure you keep your deck balanced.
- My new deck works brilliantly.
- One health point? You had one health point left? Aargh!
- That was a close one! Well played.
- That was a dirty trick to play!
- That was quite a comeback!
- Think I took one risk too many there.
- Think I'll try that Legend next game.
- What is your level in Vanescula?
- You really built a powerful weapon that time!
- You ruined my master plan!
- You're pretty good for Raptor.