The Clock is a piece of furniture that can be built in the Bedroom of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. There is currently no purpose for this clock, apart from aesthetics. When you examine a clock, it will say "No little mouse to be seen." Read it and it will give you a close time estimate, such as "Half past rune" or "Quarter to rune."
Clocks that are not in a POH have no use as of yet, although their guess of what time it is, is accurate as long as you know what hour it is. For instance, if it is 11:00, it will say "It is rune o' clock," and the minutes are accurate to the nearest 5 minutes.
Building a clock:
- Oak clock, level 25.
- Teak clock, level 55.
- Gilded clock, level 85.
- The clock's examine information, "No little mouse to be seen", is a reference to the nursery rhyme "Hickory Dickory Dock".
- The only types of clocks that can be built as of now in construction are Grandfather Clocks.
- For some reason the Clocks don't follow the same building pattern as most other wooden things do i.e.: Wooden __ Oak __ Teak __ Mahogany __ and Gilded Mahogany __.
- When standing near a clock, a ticking noise can be heard.
- A grandfather clock's examine text reads: "Tick tock, it's a clock." This is a reference to the book The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.