If the player has any clockwork pieces left after the end of the event, the following message will be shown upon login:
You have until the 29th Nov to use your Clockwork Pieces before they disappear!
|Part||Total Clockwork pieces|
|Event mystery box||4,000|
|A clockwork lemon||5,000|
|Big event mystery box||8,500|
Clockwork pieces can be stored in the currency pouch to save bank and inventory space and can be handed in to Eira directly from there.
- Crafting, Invention or Hunter: 27–33 every three minutes
- All other non-combat skills: 22–27 every three minutes
- Killing monsters: 25–30 every three minutes
- Daily challenges: 74–90
- Extended daily challenges: 148–180
- Catching snow implings: 20
Alternatively, clockwork pieces can be bought for RuneCoins on the Seasonal Event interface's Shop tab:
|Pieces||RuneCoins||Pieces per RuneCoin||Price in terms of bonds|
When a player received clockwork pieces, they were notified with one of the following messages:
- You find X Clockwork pieces and place them in your bank. (When there was no space in inventory and there were no clockwork pieces in currency pouch.)
- You find X Clockwork pieces and place them in your inventory. (When there was space and there were no clockwork pieces in currency pouch.)
- You find X Clockwork pieces. They are added to your currency pouch. (When there were clockwork pieces in currency pouch.)
Ironman players could obtain clockwork pieces just like regular players, but they can't convert them into mystery boxes or open any mystery boxes.