Content Developers are generally asked to develop a certain update with a particular goal (for example "a new, low-budget Herblore training method") and are more or less free to fill it in as they please and devise its mechanics, narrative, and gameplay, so long as it remains in accordance with the design. Content Developers code their own content and implement it accordingly.
- This is not a definitive list of all content developers, rather those that are notable.
|N/A||Mod Tom||British||Content Developer|
|Mod Rowley||British||Senior Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Maylea||French||Content Developer||2006|
|N/A||Mod Daze||British||Lead Content Developer||2009, 2011|
|N/A||Mod Mohawk||British||Technical Developer||2014|
|Mod Nexus||British||Technical Developer||2006|
|N/A||Mod Tomb||British||Content Developer||2016|
|Mod Raven||British||Content Developer||2007|
|N/A||Mod Helen||British||Lead Technical Developer||2013|
|N/A||Mod Liam||British||Lead Content Developer, Product Owner||2005|
|Mod Orion||British||Content Developer||2015|
|Mod Doctor||British||Content Developer||2012|
|N/A||Mod Asherz||British||Senior Technical Developer||2011|
|Mod Ramen||British||Content Developer||2013|
|N/A||Mod Ryan||British||Content Developer||2013, 2016|
|Mod Stu||British||Senior Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Hunter||N/A||Senior Technical Developer||2011|
|Mod Timbo||N/A||Senior Game Designer||2008|
|N/A||Mod Campfire||N/A||Content Developer|
|Mod Proto||N/A||Technology Manager|
|N/A||Mod Erator||N/A||Content Developer||2017|
|Mod Sova||N/A||Content Developer|
|N/A||Mod Kylar||N/A||Content Developer||2018|
Old School RuneScape
|Mod Ash||British||Principal Content Developer||12 July 2004|
|Mod Ed||N/A||Content Developer|
|Mod Kieren||N/A||Senior Content Developer||7 July 2015|
|N/A||Mod Lenny||N/A||Junior Content Developer||2017 / May 2018|
|Mod Rathe||N/A||Content Developer||2005|
|Mod Tytn||N/A||Lead Developer||2002|
|Mod Ana||N/A||Lead Developer||2010|
|Mod John A||British||Senior Content Developer||2005|
|Mod Wilson||N/A||Senior Content Developer||2005|
|Mod Krista||British||Scrum Master||2010|
|Mod Ollo||British||Content Developer||2013|
|N/A||Mod Chaplain||British||Graduate Gameplay Programmer||2016|
|N/A||Mod Dylan||British||Content Developer||2004|
|N/A||Mod Avatar||N/A||Content Developer||2011|
|Mod Nancy||N/A||Lead Technical Developer||2006|
|Mod Chris L||N/A||Principle Content Developer||2007|
|Mod Liono||N/A||Senior Content Developer||2008|
|N/A||Mod Greg||N/A||Content Developer||2005|
|N/A||Mod Maz||British||RuneScape Training and Developer Lead||13 September 2005|
|N/A||Mod Edam||N/A||Senior Game Designer||2009|
|N/A||Mod Hew||N/A||Design Team Leader||2008|
|N/A||Mod Trick||N/A||Content Developer||2008|
|N/A||Mod Newmatic||British||Content Developer||2006|
|N/A||Mod James||British||Senior Game Designer||2003|
|N/A||Mod Ingrid||Polish/British||Content Developer||2007|
|Mod Delta||N/A||Content Developer|
|Mod Reach||N/A||Content Developer|
|N/A||Mod Edge||N/A||Technical Developer|
|Mod Jed||N/A||Junior Content Developer|
|N/A||Mod Michelle||N/A||Web Editor||2009|
|Mod Roderick||British||Senior Content Developer||2007|
The following content developers have less information available.
- Mod Z joined RuneScape after working on Stellar Dawn. He developed the make-x interface and, together with Mods Dylan and Liono, NIS.
- Mod Neuo developed sirenic armour and Airut.
- Mod Daviez, developed Song from the Depths, mentored by Mod Raven.
- Mod TLQ developed the Queen Black Dragon.
- Mod Hammers developed the D&D tracker.
- Mod Drew is Content Development Manager, replacing Mod Dean, and being replaced himself as Lead Technical Developer by Mod Helen. He has developed the 2012 Winter event, Balthazar's Big Raffle and Twitch integration. Previously, he worked in QA and Player Support.
- Rahul V was a university placement who developed Monkey Madness and Tai Bwo Wannai Trio.
- Mod Trig developed the 2011 Winter event with Mod Moltare.
- Mod Nic developed Triskelion Treasures.
- Mod Chris LC developed The Slug Menace and reworked Sea Slug.
- Mod Fnord was a technical developer who made Egg-streme Management, the orb of oculus, and wrote the developer's blog for the latter. He was also interviewed by Mod Hohbein about machinima, and helped develop the Bonus XP Weekends.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Orion's Twitter account. 14 September 2018. (Archived from the original on 14 September 2018.) Mod Orion: "I joined @Jagex 3 years ago today. Starting humbly with god books and xmas '15, I've since worked on some incredible projects that will stick with me forever. I'm proud to work here and be surrounded by awesome people. See you at @RuneFest"
- ^ Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
Content Development Team