It can be obtained as a drop.
At 59,721 coins, this weapon is currently the third least expensive of the corrupt dragon weapons, ahead of only the corrupt dragon battleaxe and the corrupt dragon longsword. It deals the same damage as the corrupt dragon scimitar, but is 45,707 coins less expensive than the latter.
Once it is wielded for longer than a few seconds, it will have the word (deg) added to its name and it becomes untradeable. Using this item in combat adds the (deg) to its name almost instantly, also rendering it untradeable.
- As 30 minutes contains 3000 ticks, you are able to get at most 750 auto-attacks with this dagger before it crumbles into dust. Thus, each hit landed using this weapon costs a minimum of approximately 80 coins.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Very rare|
|Revenant demon||84||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dragon||126||1||Very rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant knight||119||1||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||Very rare|
- The corrupt dragon dagger costs Expression error: Unexpected < operator. coins more than the dragon dagger, yet there is no difference between the two besides the degradation of the corrupt dragon dagger and the corrupt dragon dagger's availability to free players. This is probably because dragon daggers are sold by many NPCs in members servers and F2P players can only access the corrupt version.
- This dagger, along with the Keris and the dragon dagger used to be the only daggers in RuneScape to be held with a reverse grip. On 5 September 2012 all daggers were updated to be held with a forward grip.
Script error Script errorScript error Script errorScript error