The corrupt dragon longsword was released on 15 October 2008 along with the PvP worlds. It is the strongest longsword available to Free-to-play, but it crumbles to dust after 30 minutes of wielding. It requires 60 Attack to wield.
When a player is killed with a newly degraded version of this weapon, roughly half of the Grand Exchange market price is dropped instead of the longsword. It's a good method to get a partial refund of the weapon's price as you cannot trade the degraded version.
Warning: Once you wield this item for longer than a few seconds, it will have the word (deg) added to its name and it becomes permanently untradeable until it vanishes. Using this item in combat adds the (deg) to its name almost instantly, also rendering it untradeable.
The corrupt dragon longsword is the least expensive corrupt dragon weapon.
- As 30 minutes contains 3000 ticks, you are able to perform at most 600 auto-attacks with this longsword before it crumbles into dust. Thus, each auto-attack landed using this longsword costs a minimum of approximately 108 coins.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||1||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||1||Very rare|
|Revenant demon||84||1||Very rare|
|Revenant dragon||126||1||Very rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||1||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||1||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||1||Very rare|
|Revenant knight||119||1||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||1||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1||Very rare|
- Although the regular dragon longsword was changed on 28 July 2009, the corrupt version was not changed until later. The current version is now almost identical to the non-corrupt version except it is darker.
Script errorScript error Script errorScript error Script error