|Release date||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|No. of banks||None|
|No. of altars||None|
|No. of obelisks||None|
|Teleportation||Grand Tree Transportation by Waydar and Lumdo from Ape Atoll|
|Inhabitants||Birds, Gnomes, Snakes and Scorpions|
Crash Island is a small island to the east of Ape Atoll. Players gain access to it during Monkey Madness. There is a dungeon underneath the island, which is used for the sub-quest Freeing King Awowogei in Recipe for Disaster.
There are two ways to get to Crash Island:
- Waydar in Tree Gnome Stronghold's secret hangar will take you there:
- Lumdo via Ape Atoll (Teleport to Ape Atoll)
Lumdo and Waydar remain on the island after the quest, and they can transport the player to Ape Atoll and Tree Gnome Stronghold, respectively.
- Crash Island Dungeon - located at the centre of the island, containing five poisonous level 64 Big Snakes. The Big Snakes use a poisonous melee attack.
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing King Awowogei
- Monkey Madness
- Fur 'n' Seek wish list - to obtain Giant snake spine
|Part 3 of the Gnome quest series • Part 1 of the Monkey quest series|