|Start point||Canifis or talk to Dr Fenkenstrain to be hired as his butler.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain at his castle to the northeast of Canifis.
- Talk to Gardener Ghost just north.
- Lead him southeast into the Haunted Woods.
- Periodically talk to him for directions and dig at graves until the decapitated head is found.
- Head to the Canifis pub and purchase the pickled brain by trying to take it or Telekinetic Grab it from the table.
- Telekinetic grabbing the brain completes a medium level task for Morytania.
- Use the decapitated head on the pickled brain.
Arms, legs and torso
- Go back to the castle and go up one of the staircases.
- Search the bookcase in the western room.
- Search the bookcase in the eastern room.
- Use the marble amulet on the obsidian amulet for a star amulet.
- Head downstairs.
- Head east of the castle to the tombstones.
- Use the star amulet on the easternmost tombstone, push it to go down.
- Kill the "dog woman" Experiment for the Cavern key.
- Continue northwest and open the entrance.
- Search the chest and go up the ladder.
- Go north and dig at all 3 of the tombstones.
- Lodestone back to the castle and talk to Dr Fenkenstrain.
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain again.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost.
- Inside the shed, search the cupboard.
- Take 3 canes from the pile just outside.
- Use the canes on the brush for an extended brush.
- Go upstairs, use the extended brush on the west fireplace for a conductor mould.
- At any furnace, make the conductor with a silver bar.
- Go back to the castle and up any staircase.
- Go up the ladder to the south.
- Repair the lightning conductor.
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain.
- Go upstairs and use the ladder in the centre of the castle.
- Talk to Fenkenstrain's Monster.
- Pickpocket Dr Fenkenstrain.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 1,000 experience
- The Ring of charos, which allows access to the Werewolf Agility Course
- Access to the Experiment cave
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.