The crop farmer outfit is a Farming outfit that was released with the player-owned farm, and is a component of the master farmer outfit. The blueprints for the master farmer outfit must first be purchased from Granny Potterington at the Farmers' Market for 1,000 beans. The outfit pieces can then be created at an invention workbench at level 80 Farming and level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 master farmer fragments per piece, requiring 18,000 fragments for a full set.
The crop farmer outfit can be combined with the animal farmer outfit and tree farmer outfit to make the master farmer outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the crop farmer outfit can only be traded for other parts of the master farmer outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank, with Diango, player-owned house, or keepsaked. However, the player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once in order to receive said benefit.
- 5% chance to harvest more hops, herbs and allotment crops
- Herbs auto-cleaned on harvest
- Planted hop, herb, flower and allotment patches are auto-watered
- Remote access to Herblore Habitat teleport items (if owned in bank)
|Crop farmer hat|
|Crop farmer jacket|
|Crop farmer legwear|
|Crop farmer gloves|
|Crop farmer boots|
Master farmer outfits