|Release||22 September 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|Exchange||139,084 coins (info)|
|Examine||A dagger fashioned from crystal.|
|70 , 50||50,000 charges|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Completed The Eyes of Glouphrie and Plague's End|
|Crystal weapon seed||1||15,124||15,124|
Obtaining the dagger
A crystal dagger can be made from a crystal weapon seed in two ways:
- Paying either Eluned/Islwyn in the Ithell Clan district or Rhodri Dail in the Max Guild a scaling amount of coins
- With 75 Smithing, using 375 harmonic dust to make one at the crystal singing bowl in the Ithell Clan district of Prifddinas (giving 375 Smithing experience). You need to have completed The Eyes of Glouphrie quest.
The amount of coins needed to create (and repair) is based on the number of times a crystal weapon/armour seed has been made into an item for coins - the cost is shared over all crystal weapons and shields. The first time costs 1,000,000 coins, and each subsequent creation costs 200,000 less until the fifth time (and every time thereafter), when it costs 200,000 coins.
The crystal dagger will revert to seed after 50,000 charges of combat, but uses two charges per hit except while within Prifddinas, where it uses one charge per hit. A partially degraded dagger can be recharged for a fraction of your current creation cost. For example, if it has 90% charges remaining, and the lowest creation price has been achieved, it would cost 20,000 coins to repair.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Crystal items are guaranteed to give a special component. They will either give 1 crystal part (common), 1 Seren component (uncommon), or 1 Faceted component (uncommon).
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Crystal parts||Unknown|
|1 × Seren components||Unknown|
|1 × Faceted components||Unknown|
Main hand stab weapons
|Dyed drygore rapiers||
|Dyed khopesh of Tumeken||