|Release||27 May 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get more of these from various sources in Prifddinas.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||You can exchange these shards for rewards from the Motherlode Maw, by speaking to Wythien in the Meilyr district of Prifddinas.|
Crystal motherlode shards can be found inside the Prifddinas crystal chest, as well as from pickpocketing Elven clan workers. Once per day, 10 can be traded to Wythien for an item from the Motherlode Maw.
Enhancers can be traded in to Wythien at a 1:1 ratio for shards. Used enhancers will grant a portion of a shard.
They can be traded in for rewards, even if the player does not meet the requirements for the Motherlode Maw.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Prior to the release of Prifddinas batch two, its examine text was: "The elves would be very interested in these shards. You'll be able to claim a reward when the city opens." and its destroy text was: "The elves would be very interested in seeing these items. It's best to hang on to them for now."
- They originally appeared after every hour of skilling, in a player's inventory (or in the bank if inventory is full), while wearing the Crystal amulet (or shiny/sparkling leaf clover necklace from Treasure Hunter). When one was received by wearing the amulet, the following message was shown: "Your crystal amulet has produced a crystal motherlode shard."