A crystal weapon seed is what is left over after a crystal weapon's charges are used up.
Prior to the release of Prifddinas, this item was known as a crystal seed. With the city's opening, crystal seeds were renamed and reclassified into four distinct types:
Obtaining a seed
Uncharged crystal weapon seeds can be obtained by:
- Monster drops
- Pickpocketing from Prifddinas elven workers
- Using up all of the charges of a piece of crystal equipment
- Having a crystal singer revert a piece of crystal equipment
- Reaching into Motherlode Maw
- Shattering a Crystal geode
Prior to the completion of Plague's End, uncharged crystal weapon seeds can be converted into a crystal bow or crystal shield by Ilfeen for a price. The price falls each time IIfeen converts a seed to shield/bow. The minimum prices that Ilfeen will charge are 180,000 coins for bows and 150,000 coins for shields. Alternatively, bows and shields can be purchased new from Islwyn without needing a crystal seed for 1,000,000 coins.
One of the rewards for completion of the Roving Elves quest is a partially charged (2/10) crystal bow or crystal shield.
On completion of Plague's End, by which players gain access to Prifddinas, players also gain access to Eluned's crystal-singing service in the Ithell Clan district. To upgrade to a weapon, use the seed on Eluned to get an option of Melee, Magic, or Ranged. Players can choose what weapon to make from that interface. Here, she will sing uncharged crystal weapon seeds into a greater variety of equipment for a fee:
- Magic equipment: Staff, wand, and orb.
- Melee equipment: Halberd, dagger, and off-hand dagger.
- Ranged equipment: Bow, chakram, and off-hand chakram.
Eluned's weapon singing fee works in a similar way to Ilfeen's, with fees ranging from 1,000,000 coins down to 200,000, decreasing every time the player uses the service. This includes Ilfeen's count.
|Item||Harmonic dust||level||XP||GE Price||GP per Dust1|
- The price of the crystal weapon seed is subtracted out
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Crystal impling jar||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Blissful shadow||112||1||Very rare|
|Crystal geode||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Manifest shadow||126||1||Very rare|
|Truthful shadow||98||1||Very rare|
- When a crystal weapon loses its charge, the seed is left in the relevant equipment slot.