|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Quest||The Light Within|
Crystallise is a Seren spell unlocked by The Light Within. It is a skilling spell that locks a skilling node to increase experience gain by 50% at the cost of preventing resource yield. This can be further increased to 87.5% by activating the Light Form prayer, and the bonus does stack with bonus experience and experience-boosting equipment. It can be used with Mining, Woodcutting, and Fishing spots, or full Hunter box traps.
The crystallised resource will last 30 seconds from the time the spell is cast, not from when you engage with the resource. This means that the spell will wear off whether you engage with the resource in those 30 seconds or not. If another player is using the same resource node, it will deplete as normal, but the Crystallise spell's effect and timer will "pause" until the node refills. If a Fishing spot moves, the spell will move with it.
Highest experience rates when using Seren spells
Hunter: Hunting grenwalls with Light Form and Crystallise is around 800,000-940,000 experience per hour. This requires the Yaktwee stick, the Arctic bear familiar, any of the Tracker auras and/or level boosting items, e.g. God banner which increases the amount of experience per hour.
Grenwalls can be crystallised in two locations, these locations are:
Fishing: Fly-fishing salmon and trout with Crystallise and Light Form is around 140,000 experience per hour. This requires Fishing outfit, Fishing urns, the granite lobster familiar, any of the Call of the sea auras and/or level boosting items, e.g. God banner which increases the amount of experience per hour.
Locations where players can catch salmon and trout:
- Just east of the Barbarian Village
- Lumbridge, by the River Lum
- Seers' Village, behind the bank, north east side of lake
- Entrana, near the bridge
- In the south-western corner of the Tree Gnome Stronghold
- Shilo Village
- East of the Observatory
- West of the Fishing Guild, near Rasolo, on the River Dougne
Mining: Granite mining at the southern Kharidian desert mine, with Crystallise and Light form is around 270,000 experience per hour. This requires the Golden mining suit, Mining urns, the Lava titan familiar, any of the Quarrymaster auras and/or level boosting items, e.g. God banner which increases the amount of experience per hour.
Woodcutting: Teak trees with Crystallise and Light Form is around 220,000-235,000 experience per hour. This requires any of the Lumberjack auras, the Lumberjack clothing, Woodcutting urns and the Beaver familiar.
Teak Trees can be found:
- Near Tai Bwo Wannai in Hardwood Grove (9) (requires 100 trading sticks)
- Ape Atoll, in the south-east near the cave entrance.(3)
- South-west of Castle Wars (1)
- Scattered around the Kharazi Jungle (Dangerous area, Legends' Quest required) - 3 at western icon and 2 at middle icon
- Mos Le'Harmless, on the islands accessible from the Mos Le'Harmless Caves.
- South-east of the Ruins of Uzer, in the very northeast part of theKharidian Desert. If the player has completed all the medium Desert Tasks, a second tree becomes available. (1 or 2)
- Divine locations of any kind
|Other combat spells||
|Other Seren spells||
|Miasmic spells (discontinued)||
|By spell kind||