|Release date||24 October 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||Turns milk into other dairy products.|
A Dairy churn is a members-only object used in the Cooking skill to turn a bucket of milk (obtained from a dairy cow) into a pot of cream, a pat of butter, or a cheese wheel, granting 18, 40.5, and 64 cooking experience each, respectively. It can also be used to turn a pot of cream into a pat of butter, or a cheese wheel. If a pat of butter is used on the churn however, the only option available is to turn it into a cheese wheel. Urns cannot be filled by a dairy churn.
All dairy items take about 4 seconds (8 game ticks) each to churn, regardless of the starting or finished product.
- Inside the Makeover Mage's house
- In farm buildings to the north and north-west of Lumbridge
- In a farm building south of Falador (milk seller very close by)
- On the first floor of the Cooks' Guild (closest to a bank if you have Varrock Armour 3)
- Inside Frenita's restaurant in Yanille
- Inside the Windmill in Zanaris, very close to a Bank
- In a farm building, in Hemenster
- In a building in Rellekka, next to an area with cows and chickens
- In Sinclair Mansion garden
- In East Ardougne, in the Farming shop
- Inside the Gower farm
- Before the churning update, it was incredibly tedious and time consuming to create dairy products.