|Start point||Gideon Bede in the church north of Varrock Museum|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Gideon Bede inside the church in north-east Varrock.
- Climb down the trapdoor in the room.
- Walk north and speak to any of the spirits.
- Speak to the spirit inside the eastern room.
- Answer the series of questions.
- Speak to the spirit in the northern room, who'll guide you to the other side.
The correct pathway is: 3 North, 2 East, 3 North, 2 West, 1 South, 2 West, 4 North.
- Speak to the spirit in the western room.
- Defeat all 10 skeletons.
- Talk to the spirits in the central room and claim Silverlight.
- Go back up the ladder and read the scroll to the north of the trapdoor.
- Go to the temple in south-east Varrock, directly south of the rune shop.
- Climb down the trapdoor outside the temple near the western wall.
- Make your way west to the large room, killing all the cultists along the way.
- Fight Delrith. Run into Gideon's dome shield to negate most of the damage. Only Silverlight or Darklight will work.
- Speak to Gideon again.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 3x 100 experience lamps giving 100 experience in any combat stat, except Summoning and Prayer
- The Silverlight sword, especially strong against demon-type monsters. If you lose it, you can get a new one from Gideon Bede.
- An Avernic wand and book
- If you are a member, you can talk to Historian Minas at the Varrock Museum to receive 5 Kudos.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.