Desert camouflage legs is an item that can be made with 3,600 camouflage fragments, previously it could be won from Treasure Hunter. It can be combined with the Prifddinas and Keldagrim camouflage legs to make the Master camouflage legs.
When the full set is worn it has the following effects:
- 5% chance to double pickpocket
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- Increased chance of Ibis clothing and sceptres in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of not being hit by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance of passing doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- offers teleports to thieving locations.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|