The Desert camouflage outfit is an outfit from Treasure Hunter or from Vic's Store. Components of the Desert camouflage outfit could be won during the Camouflage Thieving Sets promotion that ran between 5 and 9 May 2016.
The Desert camouflage outfit can be combined with the Keldagrim camouflage outfit and Prifddinas camouflage outfit to make the Master camouflage outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Desert camouflage outfit can only be traded for other parts of the camouflage outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Offers 5 daily teleports to thieving locations (if you have unlocked them): Prifddinas, Pyramid Plunder, the Consortium in Keldagrim, Lletya, Thieves' Guild, and Pollnivneach.
- 5% chance to double pickpocket.
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- 5% increased chance of not being bitten by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance to pass doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chances of finding Black Ibis clothing (stacks with the Sceptre of the gods) and the Sceptre of the gods in Pyramid Plunder.
- Uses Black ibis outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Uses Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Wearing Desert camouflage hands gives the same benefits as Gloves of silence provided you own the gloves and meet the requirements to use them.
- Desert camouflage head
- Desert camouflage body
- Desert camouflage legs
- Desert camouflage feet
- Desert camouflage hands