- For this item's augmented variant, see augmented Dharok's platebody.
Being part of Dharok's barrows set, if Dharok's platebody is worn along with all of the other pieces of equipment in Dharok's barrows set the player receives a special effect. Attacks have a chance of dealing additional damage based on the users current amount of life points. The effect does work with Threshold and Ultimate Abilities, but is greatly reduced. The set effect can only be triggered if the user is under 50% of their maximum health, but wearing an Amulet of the forsaken will remove this condition. Although the degrading deters many poorer players, it takes around 5 hours to degrade from 100 to 75, and is relatively cheap to repair. The cheapest yet is to simply sell it to Grand Exchange and use that money to buy a new one. As with all Barrows equipment, this item cannot be made using the Smithing skill.
- Dharok's platebody is only tradeable when undamaged or fully broken.
|Armour||341||PvM: 1.4%||PvP: 4.2%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Barrows equipment degrades as it is used. Equipment received from the Barrows minigame is fully repaired and can be used for 100,000 charges of combat until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of Barrows equipment can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Additionally, Barrows equipment may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair Barrows armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
|Costs to repair
|NPC||POH armour stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
template = Barrows repair/calc form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = price|price|270000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Undead components||Not 100%|
- After Invention Batch 2, players can now use a whetstone to repair any non-augmented Barrows equipment.
Melee body armour