|Start point||Orlando Smith in the Varrock Museum|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added. 2 zemomarks|
|Enemies to defeat||Jonny the beard (if joining the Black Arm Gang)|
Numbers in parentheses indicate the chat options to select.
- Talk to Orlando Smith in the New Varrock Museum.
The quest diverges based on the gang you most recently joined:
- Speak to Katrine in the Black Arm Gang Hideout.
- Talk to Jonny the Beard in the Blue Moon Inn.
- Talk again and defeat Jonny the Beard.
- If he disappears when you start fighting him, be sure to have auto retaliate on. You can reset the fight by walking upstairs and talking to him again.
- Take the black arm to Katrine
- Join the Black Arm Gang.
- Talk to Moira in the back room until you get the documents.
- Talk to Straven near the south-eastern wall of Varrock.
- Talk to Lowe in his archery emporium.
- Go upstairs and take the moving egg by walking around the normal eggs.
- Talk to Straven.
- Join Phoenix Gang.
- Open the door to Molly's room using the pass phrase.
- Talk to Molly in the next room until you get the documents.
- Head to the West Varrock Bank.
- Talk to Skeleton Clerk.
- Head upstairs of the East Varrock Bank.
- Talk to the Skeleton Clerk.
- Use the 2 shield pieces together to make the Shield of Arrav.
- Talk to Orlando Smith at the Varrock Museum.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 100 thieving XP lamp
- Always: 60 zemomarks
- Always: Access to the Black Arm Gang/Phoenix Gang stash
- Always: A lockpick
- Always: A mithril grapple and a mithril crossbow
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|A subquest of Dimension of Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.