|Release date||Unknown edit|
Click animation for full size
Disruption Shield is a Lunar spell that nullifies the next hit you receive from another player or monsters. It has a one minute cooldown timer in between uses. It was released with the original Livid Farm update and was originally the second to last spell unlocked at Livid Farm, costing 576,560 points. This spell can be used inside the Duel Arena.
If you want to block two attacks, use Disruption Shield and then wait for a minute before fighting. When you get hit, your first shield will disappear and then you may make a new one. Disruption Shield stacks with the Vengeance Spell.
Unlike Vengeance, the Disruption Shield stays active between logging in and out.
If a player with Soul Split active attacks another player who has Disruption Shield active, the attacking player will be healed according to whatever they would have hit were the victim not protected.
A zero hit caused by Disruption Shield does not activate Vengeance, and it will not be activated by the recoil from hitting someone with vengeance active.
Disruption Shield will not block damage from Vengeance.
Disruption Shield will not stop a Teleport block spell from working if it connects, though the damage will be blocked, and the Shield's user will not receive a message informing them that they are unable to teleport until an attempt is made. It is unknown if this is a bug.
A player entering a duel with Disruption shield cast prior will not be able to cast it during the duel, and it will still be active afterwards (even if they've taken damage). This has been fixed, and the spell could now be used in duels.
When struck, the player protected by Disruption Shield receives message saying their Disruption shield blocked damage, likewise, the attacker also receives a message saying their target's Disruption Shield has blocked damage.
You cannot cast this spell again when you have a Shield active, unlike Vengeance.
Disruption Shield costs 3759 coins for each cast.
- This spell used to cost 720,700 points to unlock. Due to an update it now costs 576,560 points.
- Before the 1 December, 2014 update, the spell could only affect other players.
- The description of the spell still states that it only works in PvP situations.
- This spell was changed after the evolution of combat update, now only blocking 1 hit, instead of blocking all the hits in a certain amount of ticks.
- It does not block typeless attacks caused by things such as: Desert heat, Nex's frozen prison, Vorago's 50k hit, Balanced strike, Vengeance etc.
- Disruption shield takes priority over Vengeance and Resonance.
- After the 1 December 2014 update, disruption shield could be used on any spellbook despite it being on a lunar spellbook. This was fixed with the release of Seren spells and prayers on the 24 August 2015 update.