The Divination cape (t) is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Divination skill. It is the trimmed version of the divination cape It can be bought for 99,000 coins alongside the Divination hood from Orla Fairweather, who can be found near the Draynor jail or Elen Anterth in Prifddinas. It is seen on a stand similar to the Dungeoneering cape.
Its colour scheme was decided by the players in a Guaranteed Content Poll which ran between 25 July and 6 August 2013. There were 6 different options for the cape's colour and trim. Of these, Option 6 won by a significant margin, with 41% of the votes.
The cape has an emote which lasts for 6.57 seconds, during which the player changes into a wisp and flies around in one circle before changing back. The cape must be worn in order to perform this emote.
Talking to Orla Fairweather gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Divination cape (t)'s perk gives non-enriched wisps a fixed 30 second lifespan when harvested from unless combined with the Ethereal Connection buff from the Memorial to Guthix which boosts the duration further by 10 seconds to a total of 40 seconds.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|The Max Cape Marketplace||Max Guild||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 96,752 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- This cape is the first to have its colour scheme decided by the players. The poll that decided the colours was the first guaranteed content poll to take place in over a year and a half; the last one before it was taken on 7 November 2011.
- Previously, the Divination cape had the wrong trim colour when viewed on a magic cape rack in a player-owned house. This was fixed.