The Divination memory outfit is an outfit that could be obtained from Treasure Hunter or created with the Invention skill. The outfit pieces can each be made at Level 80 Divination and Level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 divination fragments at an Inventor's workbench, after discovering the blueprint at the workbench.
The Divination memory outfit can be combined with the Divination energy outfit and Divination chronicle outfit to make the Elder divination outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Divination memory outfit can only be traded for other parts of the divination outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- 5% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 5% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments/elder chronicles at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment/elder chronicle.
- Uses Diviner's outfit bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or being held by Diango. This is dependent on the number of outfit pieces owned. (E.g. A player who owns 2 pieces of the outfit will gain 2% bonus experience while wearing the divination outfit.)
- Players who own Modified diviner's headwear will gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.
- Divination memory head
- Divination memory body
- Divination memory legs
- Divination memory hands
- Divination memory feet