The doomcore staff provides all elemental runes when wielded. The Celestial catalytic staff could be considered the superior version of the doomcore staff.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Compared with other dungeoneering staves
|Celestial catalytic staff (m)|| 99 |
|Empowered catalytic staff (m)||90||2577 (92)|
|Grave creeper staff (m)||90||2458 (90)|
|Doomcore staff (m)|| 83 |
|Catalytic staff||40||668 (42)||
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the doomcore staff had a large magic damage bonus but negative accuracy bonuses, corresponding to its examine text.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the doomcore staff required either level 83 Magic or level 68 Attack and Magic to wield.
- Shortly after the Evolution of Combat, the doomcore staff had a small additional damage bonus. The damage bonus has since been removed in a rebalancing update due to an oversight.
Dungeoneering magic weapons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.