|Release date||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A metal bound stone chest.|
They can be distinguished from the Dorgesh-Kaan Average Chest by their examine text and more gold trimming on it. There are two such chests (1stUK]) directly over the floor[bank (bottom floor) in the northwest area of the city, although the closest stairs available is in Oldak's house just to the north.
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Players may enter the crack in the eastern wall of the cellar of Lumbridge Castle, through which Kazgar waits to lead players through the Dorgesh-Kaan mine. The entrance to Dorgesh-Kaan is just to the southeast of where Kazgar leaves the player. To follow Kazgar through the mines, the player is required to bring a light source.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Hive through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code ajq. This may only be used if players have completed Fairytale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vise-versa. The tickets are free; a player only needs to wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station is located on the 1stUK], in the south-west corner of the city. floor[
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak by giving him molten glass and 2 law runes, for a one-click teleport to the city.
|Uncut red topaz||1||Unknown||171|
|Bullseye lantern (oil)||1||Unknown||1,611|
|Empty light orb||1||Unknown||Not sold|
Chance to obtain charms
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 4,060 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.