The draconic visage is an item that is used to create the Dragonfire shield.
Players with level 90 Smithing can combine an anti-dragon shield with the visage to create a dragonfire shield, a process that grants 2,000 Smithing experience. If unable or unwilling to use the assist system, a dragonfire shield may also be created from a visage and an anti-dragon shield by paying Oziach a sum of 1,250,000 coins.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Queen Black Dragon at 1/109, Anagami, Arhat, Celestial and Rune Dragon at 1/512, Abomination at 1/2500, Adamant Dragon and King Black Dragon at 1/5000, the rest are 1/10000
- The visage was temporarily added to the Barrows rewards chest on 4 January 2012 as a means of celebrating the Barrows graphical rework. It was available as possible chest loot until 11 January 2012 when it was removed as a reward. That week saw a significant crash in both the price of the visage and that of the dragonfire shield.
- When receiving a draconic visage as a drop, it appears in the Adventurer's log as, "After killing a [dragon type] dragon, it dropped a draconic visage". When obtaining the item from the Queen Black Dragon, it appears on the Adventurer's log as "While battling the Queen Black Dragon, I looted a draconic visage."
- Arhats and Anagami drop them, despite the fact that these creatures have no breath that one would need protection from.