The dragon 2h crossbow is a two handed crossbow that requires a Ranged level of 60 to wield. It is very expensive for a weapon of its tier and has a slow rate of fire. It can be made using the Fletching skill from a magic stock, dragon limbs, and a crossbow string, requiring a Fletching level of 94 and granting 100 experience. It may also be received from the Motherlode Maw.
Both Karil's crossbow and royal crossbow are stronger and cheaper, although they both degrade. The Red salamander serves as a much cheaper alternative to the dragon 2h crossbow, however the ammo is limited to tarromin tar.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Dragon crossbow (u)||1||8,488,860||8,488,860|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Previously, once strung, the dragon 2h crossbow would become untradeable, effectively binding it to the player that made it. This was changed following a hidden update on 14 January 2013.
- Unlike most dragon weaponry, this weapon has no special attack.
Script errorScript error Script errorScript error