The Dragon Saradominist token is the highest tier Saradominist token, received after earning 10,500 Renown. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Saradominist recruitment officer when joining the Saradomin forces in the Battle of Lumbridge. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Saradominist quartermaster, using Renown. It cannot be upgraded any further. The Dragon Saradominist token will disappear if you die, and can be retrieved from the Saradominist recruitment officer. This item provides no protection in the God Wars Dungeon.
It is lost upon death in Gielinor (you cannot lose it in the Battle of Lumbridge); speak to the Recruitment Officer to retrieve it for free.
It provides the following bonuses:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 5 chance).
- Reduces the damage the player received from enemy units by 9.75%.
- Increases damage to enemy units by 10.25%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 2.2.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
|Unknown edit||Unknown edit|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- On 2 September 2013 the experience modifier of the Dragon token was increased from 2 to 2.2.
- There was a bug that didn't allow players to claim the token once lost in F2P world. Many have believed its because the token is 'Dragon' and normally Dragon armour is not F2P. This has been since fixed.